Kelvin Benjamin tears ACL

boyst

I think the bags come back out in NO this year...

I have a couple of buddies who are diehard Saints fans and they're always optimistic -- not this year. I asked one of them how the Saints were looking in camp and he said, "I think they'll be surprising. Surprisingly bad."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple of buddies who are diehard Saints fans and they're always optimistic -- not this year. I asked one of them how the Saints were looking in camp and he said, "I think they'll be surprising. Surprisingly bad."

with a qb and decent coaching, its hard to be bottom 5 though. especially in a division that likely isnt great.

They had that last year and Jimmy Graham and a much better supporting cast

and were 7-9, picked 13th in the draft and were a half game out of the playoffs.

with a qb, and a not so great division its hard to finish in the BOTTOM 5, like i said. as to the supporting cast - i think they cycled talent quite a bit. i wouldnt say last years was MUCH better.

even if he's healthy, he's in no way a #1 WR. A nice red zone threat, maybe. But he can't play outside and should be a TE in the NFL. IMO of course. And his hands - woof.

I started the guy almost every week last year, and won my PPR league. Of course my other WR's included Megatron,Jones, Edelman, & Sammy. He was Cams' go to guy in almost every situation. Now all they have is TE Greg Olsen.

So things being what they are in NO, why haven't the Saints traded Brees? Isn't this supposed to be a cold-hearted, cut-throat business?

I don't know how much he has left in his arm, but he's got to be better than Cassel. Would he be worth a 3rd round pick?