8-18: Bills and Browns Joint Night Practice - 6 PM to 8 PM

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously, I agree he's not a EJ fan but stop making **** up. It's seriously trolling behavior and true fans of this team hate that stuff.

Relax Francis.

Please do it.

That just means I have to follow him to mock what he says though. Kind of counter productive.

Yeah I think it's fluid but the people attacking the media guys who are relaying what they see of EJ are ridiculous.

EJ has struggled.

I see more wow plays but there are still those atrocious plays as well and the stuff in between just hasn't been good enough to beat out guys with better "now" games.

I think everyone is expecting him to hit that progress wall like JP or Trent....or Fitz even.......and then instantly get worse and that really isn't happening.

He is just getting better very, very slowly, IMO.

I don't mind hearing he's struggles hell every developing QB struggles and/or develops. As the current version of Tom Brady is head and shoulder better than he was when he first started in New England. I'm not saying EJ isn't at Brady;s level but he seems to be progressing. Will it be enough to supplant Cassel or Tyrod likely not yet. I'll state it now though I'd rather see Cassel or EJ in there over Tyrod as I'm not sold in Tyrod and getting blinded by excitement as to me at the end of the day a QB has to pass first and that to me is Tyrod's biggest weakness and think he is the weakest of our 3 QBs (am not counting Simms).

Yeah I think it's fluid but the people attacking the media guys who are relaying what they see of EJ are ridiculous.

EJ has struggled.

I see more wow plays but there are still those atrocious plays as well and the stuff in between just hasn't been good enough to beat out guys with better "now" games.

I think everyone is expecting him to hit that progress wall like JP or Trent....or Fitz even.......and then instantly get worse and that really isn't happening.

Its not that they are necessarily attacking him; however, there does seem to be a lot of amplification of his mistakes and less of the other two's. Are we really to believe Tyrod and Cassel do not make poor throws?

Friday is a perfect example. EJ threw a bad bad on a play scramble play and really that is what is focused on. There is a lot of "sure he plays well but then you get a pass like that". Every QB has bad passes but EJs sure seem to be more highly analysed than others.

I am not saying EJ should be the starter, but if people fail to see the difference in reporting they are kidding themselves.

Edited by A Dog Named Kelso

@ChrisTrapasso

McCoy's injury main story from #Bills camp tonight, but can't forget about QB. EJ was 2nd (not 3rd) QB up in drills, best QB by small margin

@mikerodak

Bills’ QB reps in 11-on-11 tonight:

1st team: Taylor 9, Cassel 4

2nd team: Manuel 13

It's Cassel's job unless Tyrod proves something against the Cleveland 1s on Thursday night if ask me. Of course if EJ performs as well as Tyrod "did" against Carolina it's going to be an interesting discussion Friday.

@ChrisTrapasso

Cassel had a fairly good night. EJ was sharpest, most decisive & accurate with throws. Tyrod wasn't dreadful but not great by any stretch.

Thanks for following along w/ my barrage of tweets tonight and during #Bills camp all summer. Wanted to provide as many updates as possible.

@mikerodak

Bills’ 11-on-11 periods tonight:

First team: Taylor was 2-for-7; Cassel was 1-for-1, 2 sacks.

Second team: Manuel was 5-for-8, 2 sacks.

@mikerodak

Bills’ 11-on-11 periods tonight:

First team: Taylor was 2-for-7; Cassel was 1-for-1, 2 sacks.

Second team: Manuel was 5-for-8, 2 sacks.

@JoeB

I'd take Cassel with 100% completion percentage in 11-on-11 over EJ's dismal 62.5% with 2 sacks. Taylor didn't have any weapons playing tonight.

Edited by The Wiz

Relax Francis.

That just means I have to follow him to mock what he says though. Kind of counter productive.

I know, but this isn't about you, it is about me being entertained.

@JoeB

I'd take Cassel with 100% completion percentage in 11-on-11 over EJ's dismal 62.5% with 2 sacks. Taylor didn't have any weapons playing tonight.

That's it, you got it.

EJ has struggled.

Imagine how far along he'd be if he had this coaching staff as a rookie!!

It's Cassel's job unless Tyrod proves something against the Cleveland 1s on Thursday night if ask me. Of course if EJ performs as well as Tyrod "did" against Carolina it's going to be an interesting discussion Friday.

well that clears it up.