BIlls Sign LB Quentin Groves and RB Samuel "Ricky" Seale

two to IR and one waived. With only two players signed, I think we're at 89. Red Bryant?

I bet Bryant doesn't sign anywhere until right before or right after camps break. Crafty veteran move.

To practice tonight. Seriously.

but he has lousy numbers, was he really the best we could get? i have to imagine there was another back with more numbers out there.

what is this guys ability or set of tools? what is he going to give the team

but he has lousy numbers, was he really the best we could get? i have to imagine there was another back with more numbers out there.

He gives them a warm body until Jackson, Brown or Dixon return and an easy decision come cutdown day if he's still on the team.

He redshirted at Stanford during Roman's final year there. Maybe he's doing the kid a favour? His dad is a Packers scout, maybe someone is doing his dad a favour?

He's basically just going to be run into the ground and might get a preseason showcase for his trouble.

@mikerodak: If the Bills wanted to put Ty Powell on IR and gain spot on 90-man roster, they wouldve needed to waived/injured him. Rule technicality.

I do believe this rule changes once we are down to the final 53. He will not be counted on the 54.

Only PUP's don't count for our 90.

You don't think the Bills are all about entertainment with a player by the name of Sammy Seale? Come on now!

I really wish we found a way to keep Spikes and that he hadn't been in that hit n run. He's the perfect solution for our ILB issues.

He can't cover very well so I'd disagree. He was a much better fit for Schwartz's D where the MLB is an A gap plugger.

He can't cover very well so I'd disagree. He was a much better fit for Schwartz's D where the MLB is an A gap plugger.

he can cover well enough, at least for us. we have a decent backfield, and i worry about our ability in the middle to stop the run. spikes there to just stop the run is ideal

He gives them a warm body until Jackson, Brown or Dixon return and an easy decision come cutdown day if he's still on the team.

I heard they were going to sign Beerboy but his body wasn't warm enough. Rumor has it his tears cooled down his body even further.

Good grief. So you want a LB that can cover and be stout against the run? Ok, who's the available guy you'd sign to do that and be a backup?

You don't think our MLB has to stop the run do you?

Edited by Triple Threat