Fan Advisory Board meeting 8/22 - any questions?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were any decisions made/being tried out for getting fans into the stadium earlier?

Ultimately of course that is up to the fans. But the Bills realize that they have to give fans a reason to leave their tailgates and come in earlier. We gave many off-the-cuff ideas last meeting so I'll be very interested to hear what if any progress the team has made in this area. The fact they can't sell alcohol til noon is of course a blocker... I'll make sure that an update and further discussion is on the agenda.

ask them why birds suddenly appear every time you are near. I need to know!

Those are vultures, and they're just waiting for me to pass on. Gotta happen soon...

Ultimately of course that is up to the fans. But the Bills realize that they have to give fans a reason to leave their tailgates and come in earlier. We gave many off-the-cuff ideas last meeting so I'll be very interested to hear what if any progress the team has made in this area. The fact they can't sell alcohol til noon is of course a blocker... I'll make sure that an update and further discussion is on the agenda.

Those are vultures, and they're just waiting for me to pass on. Gotta happen soon...

:thumbsup: Thanks!

I know i am a broken record Jay, but here still are my questions.

1) Status of WiFi upgrade.

2) Can they put Redzone channel on one of the smaller endzone boards during TV timeouts...and maybe the halftime shhow during halftime? if they are allowed by NFL rules...might that be something they would look into?

3) Can they please have like 50 to 100 beers lined up at end of first 2 qtrs...would make everything run so much smoother

Those are vultures, and they're just waiting for me to pass on. Gotta happen soon...From

From my sources, one main reason the new stadium will be downtown is to cut into tailgating and have people spend their money in the stadium pre-game. Owners want to capture what they think is rightfully theirs.... any revenue spent by every fan during game day. New Orleans has a cool concourse pre-game but the lines are a little crazy and the prices outrageous. I think they'll never really do well getting people into the game early just to spend money. $9 warm light beer? No thanks. Some loud obnoxious cover band so no one can talk? No thanks.

I know i am a broken record Jay, but here still are my questions.

1) Status of WiFi upgrade.

2) Can they put Redzone channel on one of the smaller endzone boards during TV timeouts...and maybe the halftime shhow during halftime? if they are allowed by NFL rules...might that be something they would look into?

3) Can they please have like 50 to 100 beers lined up at end of first 2 qtrs...would make everything run so much smoother

Submitted.

Kill the no tobacco nonsense so we can enjoy our last few years of the Ralph as it was intended. We only need one or two penned in areas and it doesn't interfere with no re-entry. The comfort of 20-25% of the guests is not insignificant IMO.

I know not really a question but...

Edited by SmokinES3

From a guest experience perspective, is there anything you'd like me to bring forward for discussion? Any question you have that I can get answered for you?

traffic control when leaving game at the old seven corners, now southwestern (rt 20) and mckinley.

the cops literally wait to the game is OVER before coming out of their cars. by then, it's too late, the bottleneck and backup has already formed. they need to start traffic control at the end of the 3rd quarter, no later than middle of 4th.

From my sources, one main reason the new stadium will be downtown is to cut into tailgating and have people spend their money in the stadium pre-game. Owners want to capture what they think is rightfully theirs.... any revenue spent by every fan during game day. New Orleans has a cool concourse pre-game but the lines are a little crazy and the prices outrageous. I think they'll never really do well getting people into the game early just to spend money. $9 warm light beer? No thanks. Some loud obnoxious cover band so no one can talk? No thanks.

the food prices and offerings arent terrible, but it is nfl event prices on beer.

for an out of town visitor, its a great way to experience gameday without having a tailgate to go to. they also use the space for concerts year round - pretty major touring acts, since its essentially an outdoor amphitheater.

I HATE the fact that I can't even have a smoke when I leave the stadium AFTER the game is over because I can't bring cigarettes in. I went to the moved to Detroit game last year and they have a friggin smoking area that I didn't even need to scan out for. Retract this ridiculous ruling.

I HATE the fact that I can't even have a smoke when I leave the stadium AFTER the game is over because I can't bring cigarettes in. I went to the moved to Detroit game last year and they have a friggin smoking area that I didn't even need to scan out for. Retract this ridiculous ruling.

+1000

Quit smoking. It's bad for you and those around you. Drink instead.

This PSA brought to you by a guy with asthma.

Blame the s***heads who light up in the stands that ruin it for all of you. I'm a fan of the rule.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall