Blue & White Scrimmage 8/8 6pm

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reactions are hilarious... I'd be way more concerned if the offense was moving at will, personally.

Sal Maiorana @salmaiorana

Rex is gonna have to be at his best to put a smile on this pig. The offense is beyond brutal

Sal Maiorana @salmaiorana

EJ back out with 2's. Brown blown up for -3, but EJ hits Easley for 13 and first down. Then overthrows Goodwin deep down left side

I really can't stand this media coverage by Buscaglia. His bias against EJ is so obvious it's pathetic. Every rthing that goes bad for EJ is accentuated with negativity.

Anybody know if the miffed handoff was EJ's fault? Yet Buscaglia says and EJ runs into the FB. Maybe the FB ran the wrong play. When EJ misses on a pass, it's "no one anywhere near the ball," or "EJ badly misfires.". Yet anyone else misses a pass, you don't hear Tyrod badly overthrow the receiver. And not suprisingly, EJ has hit two passes for about 75 yards, and had anothe first down pass dropped, but does Joe B say nice throw? No, just EJ complete to Harvin.

I expect this sort of stuff from the EJ haters on the board. That's fine. But the media should not be biased in their reporting.

And for the Tyrod fans, he better do more than run because we've been there and done that with other similar athletic run first QBs. We are screwed if he doesn't do more than complete 5 yard passes and runs around end or to avoid the rush.