Worried about a meeting at work this morning

So my departments boss was fired last night and we all have a meeting at 9am today to talk about the "restructure" of our department

I hope this means that the meeting will be about new management and who will run what and not about closing or relocating our department

I will let you all know after 9am until then I am a bag of nerves my friends

CBF

So my departments boss was fired last night and we all have a meeting at 9am today to talk about the "restructure" of our department

I hope this means that the meeting will be about new management and who will run what and not about closing or relocating our department

CBF

Godspeed, sir.

fingers crossed, been there done that! and for what it's worth, i read the thread of this title as this:

not sure why i read it that way, but i did.

Joey the second?

Good luck this morning

when i was with circuit city, we had so many damn rounds of layoffs over the years, there were times that you'd come in one of the fateful days and there would be tissue dispensers in the girls bathrooms, allegedly

Crying? Sheesh. Maybe I'm jaded having been through about a half-dozen of these kinds of meetings but that's a bit much.

when i was with circuit city, we had so many damn rounds of layoffs over the years, there were times that you'd come in one of the fateful days and there would be tissue dispensers in the girls bathrooms, allegedly

IT layoffs are like a rite of passage :lol:

Well meeting is over and its good news nothing major is changing except we are moving from the 2nd floor to downstairs and they are not replacing our old manager and has a consultant who will be picking our brains to see how they can make our department better and that nothing is going to change and for us not to worry

Of course you have your typical older negative ladies who said they dont believe a word they told us.

I am so relieved

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and good vibes I love you all so so much!!! :wub::wub::wub:

CBF

Normally layoff meetings aren't scheduled, you are simply summonsed at a set time, say 9:00AM, so see, you freaked out over nothing. Glad it wasn't bad news

Well meeting is over and its good news nothing major is changing except we are moving from the 2nd floor to downstairs and they are not replacing our old manager and has a consultant who will be picking our brains to see how they can make our department better and that nothing is going to change and for us not to worry

Of course you have your typical older negative ladies who said they dont believe a word they told us.

I am so relieved

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and good vibes I love you all so so much!!! :wub::wub::wub:

CBF

I am so relieved

CBF

Are these guys the consultants?

maxresdefault.jpg

Is he named Bob?

What would you say you do here, CBF?

CBF

Join the club, hopefully you're young!

I am so relieved

CBF

Charlotte McKinney is very happy for you:

$_57.JPG

CBF

Good Luck CBF

oops too late but better later than never

Glad it worked out well, CBF.

BTW Nanker helped me with the size issue.

ponder that fella's

Crying? Sheesh. Maybe I'm jaded having been through about a half-dozen of these kinds of meetings but that's a bit much.

shite happens when you get older and rely on an income to sustain a home and pay bills.

nothing wrong will a little emotion

Thanks everyone

People are so worried they are crying right now

Meeting is in 5 minutes so we will know soon.

Just have to keep praying

CBF

Crying? No offense but you work with some weak individuals.If I was in charge and I saw people crying those people would be gone.You cannot be successful with weak minded people on the payroll.Is this a retail store?

Edited by Very wide right