Tired of Deflategate

He was never asked by Wells to give his phone. He was never asked to give all text messages on his phone. He was allowed to chose which messages to submit for review. No need to delete.

Court? Why would the NFL go to to court?

oh please, this strawman question doesn't even warrant a reply.

Still, for Wells, it was the refusal by Brady to provide his cellphone for electronic imaging that was the most glaring omission of factual evidence.

"At the same time, he refused to permit us to review electronic data from his telephone or other instruments. Most of the key evidence in this case as in most cases comes from people's cell phones and he refused to let us review the phone.

http://www.hngn.com/articles/91559/20150512/nfl-news-ted-wells-claims-new-england-patriots-tom-brady-did-not-fully-cooperate-in-deflategate-investigation.htm

word of advice - STAY OFF THE BOSTON GLOB for your reference material

Under what premise would a judge warrent Brady to hand over his phone data? The NFL hasn';t sued Brady.

PROOF of INNOCENCE to these outlandish false accusations - obviously

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did read. If Brady doesn't sue, why would the NFL? What would they sue Brady for? They have already passed judgement based on the information they have.

They can't simply "go to court" to get a citizen's private info because they would like to see it. It would have to be part of discovery in a suit. Brady isn't suing at this point.....so what are you talking about?

Exactly. But that's not what was implied. Brady is saying that he may go to court if Goodell doesn't recuse or he keeps the fine. If he does then the NFL can go after phone records. Which also means the NFL may find more things and fine him even longer, hence he won't go to court.

Do you actually read? That's why they would go to court. Or better yet, Brady sues the NFL. Again, the NFL can ask for records.

ROTFLMAO

obviously not. or its just a troll post

Exactly. But that's not what was implied. Brady is saying that he may go to court if Goodell doesn't recuse or he keeps the fine. If he does then the NFL can go after phone records. Which also means the NFL may find more things and fine him even longer, hence he won't go to court.

honestly I believe he knows that as fact.

oh please, this strawman question doesn't even warrant a reply.

Still, for Wells, it was the refusal by Brady to provide his cellphone for electronic imaging that was the most glaring omission of factual evidence.

"At the same time, he refused to permit us to review electronic data from his telephone or other instruments. Most of the key evidence in this case as in most cases comes from people's cell phones and he refused to let us review the phone.

http://www.hngn.com/articles/91559/20150512/nfl-news-ted-wells-claims-new-england-patriots-tom-brady-did-not-fully-cooperate-in-deflategate-investigation.htm

word of advice - STAY OFF THE BOSTON GLOB for your reference material

PROOF of INNOCENCE to these outlandish false accusations - obviously

Wells told Brady and his agent, explicitly, that he did not need to see the phone. He told them they could chose to send whatever texts they (Brady and his agent) felt were relevant to the investigation.

Nice try--here's what you actually said in reponse to my question as to why the NFL would go to court: "To get the deleted messages? You know like the patriot act? You can go through a court to get phone records."

Clearly, you are implying that the NFL could simply go to court and Brady would be compelled to produce the texts ("like the patriot act"--LOL!).

You didn't mention Brady possibly suing as a way of getting the texts until I did (and about 50 other posters have already mentioned here anyway). We all already knew this.

1 - Wells told Brady and his agent, explicitly, that he did not need to see the phone. He told them they could chose to send whatever texts they (Brady and his agent) felt were relevant to the investigation.

2 - Nice try--here's what you actually said in reponse to my question as to why the NFL would go to court: "To get the deleted messages? You know like the patriot act? You can go through a court to get phone records."

Clearly, you are implying that the NFL could simply go to court and Brady would be compelled to produce the texts ("like the patriot act"--LOL!).

You didn't mention Brady possibly suing as a way of getting the texts until I did (and about 50 other posters have already mentioned here anyway). We all already knew this.

oh puuhhlease !!!

1 - Why not show them Tom's* phone? What harm is there if he is innocent?

NONE. Not fully cooperating with an investigation can be construed as having something to hide aka being guilty.

2 - the strawman argument - The NFL would not need to go to court. They have their report and it says more likely than not Tom* is GUILTY.

The only way to clear his "good" name after Roger denies his request to remove the charges/suspension would be to go to court.

Kraft was ready to do so.. but he backed out... I wonder why? Bob can afford top notch lawyers

Belicheat also threw Tom* under the bus

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

oh puuhhlease !!!

1 - Why not show them Tom's* phone? What harm is there if he is innocent?

NONE. Not fully cooperating with an investigation can be construed as having something to hide aka being guilty.

2 - the strawman argument - The NFL would not need to go to court. They have their report and it says more likely than not Tom* is GUILTY.

The only way to clear his "good" name after Roger denies his request to remove the charges/suspension would be to go to court.

Kraft was ready to do so.. but he backed out... I wonder why? Bob can afford top notch lawyers

Belicheat also threw Tom* under the bus

The Wells report concluded Brady's guilt. We all see that. What are you babbling about? I'm simply stating the facts regarding Wells's comments.

I also said the NFL would not need to go to court (and they wouldn't unless brought there by Brady/Kraft.

You use "strawman" with no apparent irony--which makes it even more...goofy.

The Wells report concluded Brady's guilt. We all see that. What are you babbling about? I'm simply stating the facts regarding Wells's comments.

I also said the NFL would not need to go to court (and they wouldn't unless brought there by Brady/Kraft.

You use "strawman" with no apparent irony--which makes it even more...goofy.

WTF?

no one said otherwise so why are you thinking people are saying so?

here the facts people are arguing

Brady refused to cooperate fully

IF Brady and his agent want to remove these charges of guilt they would most likely go to court.

hope that clears things up for you

WTF?

no one said otherwise so why are you thinking people are saying so?

here the facts people are arguing

Brady refused to cooperate fully

IF Brady and his agent want to remove these charges of guilt they would most likely go to court.

hope that clears things up for you

With each of your posts, one thing certainly becomes more clear...

Not sure where to post this... I guess this is good enough:

I love the downfall of the Pats** into the arms of the Sodomites!

We were crossing the Rainbow Bridge and some Mass Hole ahead cuts off a few cars to get into a shorter line @ Canadian Customs. Sure enought there is a Pats** logo on the car. So the vehicle ahead moves into Customs and the Mass Hole doesn't stop @ the stop sign where it tells you to wait. In typical Mass Hole fashion they crowd right up on the bumper of the car going through customs. So, an agent comes out and gives the "beautiful people" who can't follow rules (or read for that matter... Rules don't apply to them, especially in the wilds of the uncivilized Niagara Frontier) a few choice words and directs them back behind the line... Priceless was another car they cutoff shouting out: "Take some air out of his tires." They "tuned" them up really well and it seemed the car ahead of them took forever. We were through before they got through. I would have pulled him over and dismantled his whole car looking for something they were smuggling. And then left it dismantled. Pats** fans, must certainly have something hidden! LMAO!

Hey... I am from Mass and a Pats** fan... The rules don't apply to me! Especially, attempting to jump a border. Border smorder... Who cares!

:-O

Not sure where to post this... I guess this is good enough:

I love the downfall of the Pats** into the arms of the Sodomites!

We were crossing the Rainbow Bridge and some Mass Hole ahead cuts off a few cars to get into a shorter line @ Canadian Customs. Sure enought there is a Pats** logo on the car. So the vehicle ahead moves into Customs and the Mass Hole doesn't stop @ the stop sign where it tells you to wait. In typical Mass Hole fashion they crowd right up on the bumper of the car going through customs. So, an agent comes out and gives the "beautiful people" who can't follow rules (or read for that matter... Rules don't apply to them, especially in the wilds of the uncivilized Niagara Frontier) a few choice words and directs them back behind the line... Priceless was another car they cutoff shouting out: "Take some air out of his tires." They "tuned" them up really well and it seemed the car ahead of them took forever. We were through before they got through. I would have pulled him over and dismantled his whole car looking for something they were smuggling. And then left it dismantled. Pats** fans, must certainly have something hidden! LMAO!

Hey... I am from Mass and a Pats** fan... The rules don't apply to me! Especially, attempting to jump a border. Border smorder... Who cares!

:-O

Schadenfreude is an enticing addiction.