Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

It's great campaigning.

Against Sanders. Against Clinton, not so much...since the main criticism isn't directed at her core supporters.

Leave it to The Donald to !@#$ up even this slam dunk.

At this point, Trump is little more than comedic relief for the election. His numbers are so bad, we may as well laugh our way through it. Neither Clinton nor Trump are going to be able to recover from the schittstorm the last eight years have developed. If we're lucky, one of Obama's poison pills will drop hard enough to keep Hillary to one term. That's probably two justices, but honestly, Trump doesn't have the mental ability to do any better so we may as well just let the left take the hits.

Edited by LABillzFan

What version of the Constitution is your favorite?

Personally I prefer the version that limits the scope and reach of the federal government in favor of protecting individual civil liberties.

...But that version of the Constitution got ripped up around 9/12/01. We don't live in a Democratic Republic anymore. We have no voice in the process and have watched our most fundamental civil liberties be stripped away under the guise of fighting an invisible enemy. Our government sold out to the highest bidder(s) and now serve them rather than the people.

All hail the Queen. She will not be denied her place.

Personally I prefer the version that limits the scope and reach of the federal government in favor of protecting individual civil liberties.

...But that version of the Constitution got ripped up around 9/12/01. We don't live in a Democratic Republic anymore. We have no voice in the process and have watched our most fundamental civil liberties be stripped away under the guise of fighting an invisible enemy. Our government sold out to the highest bidder(s) and now serve them rather than the people.

All hail the Queen. She will not be denied her place.

I like the one that specified the roles and responsibilities of the different branches and levels of government, and the relationships between and limitations on them.

That one was ripped up sometime in the 2006-2010 timeframe.

I like the one that specified the roles and responsibilities of the different branches and levels of government, and the relationships between and limitations on them.

That one was ripped up sometime in the 2006-2010 timeframe.

The expansion of the executive, growing powerr of congress to legislate (how much can you justify under the commerce clause? A whole lot), and triumph of the federal over state government was well in hand long before 2006.

Thanks Obama.

Edited by Observer

osZm7SpO_bigger.pngMediaiteVerified account ‏@Mediaite 12m12 minutes ago

Leaked DNC Emails Reveal Discussions About Attacking Bernie Sanders' Religion http://bit.ly/2a3szGH

Whaaaaa? The Democrat National Committee wasn't fair ?

That headline is misleading. It talks about attacking his "lack of" religion, and in all fairness, that would have been a good idea. I've heard Bernie talk about his faith, and believe me, he sure the hell doesn't believe in God, and if you listen to him carefully, you can tell he only pretends to be a Jew to get the votes.

Kinda like Hillary pretends to be a black southerner who ain't no ways tarred.

That headline is misleading. It talks about attacking his "lack of" religion, and in all fairness, that would have been a good idea. I've heard Bernie talk about his faith, and believe me, he sure the hell doesn't believe in God, and if you listen to him carefully, you can tell he only pretends to be a Jew to get the votes.

That's as maybe,

it wouldn't matter if it was Hillary's campaign plotting about lack of or hypocrisy of,

the leaked note is from the DNC ...............planning to attack a democrat candidate, to assist another

Edited by B-Man

13465975_1353443327999975_91993597713975

Hope not, since religion is a grandfathered in socially acceptable belief in things that would label you a child or a schizophrenic by an impartial observer.