White trash: South Carolina Style

something tells me Jesus would never pay for it, especially if there is shellfish involved, doesn't the bible say shellfish is verbotten? I mean come on, it's not like any good christian would pick and choose what parts of the bible to adhere to, would they?

something tells me Jesus would never pay for it, especially if there is shellfish involved, doesn't the bible say shellfish is verbotten? I mean come on, it's not like any good christian would pick and choose what parts of the bible to adhere to, would they?

You're an idiot®

Every buffet I've been to you pay first then eat.

Really? All the chinese buffets around here that I've been to have you pay after, because they charge separately for drinks.

And the problem with this is...........??

I don't have "Vice President" underneath my name on my business card.

Also the closest one to my office is 15 minutes away.

Really? Jesus wouldn't pay for seafood because...Leviticus? That was your first thought? Not the Feeding of the Multitudes?

Levi's right. You are an idiot.