Iran Nuclear Deal Reached

Linking to hard right nonsense websites constantly. He's literally cutting and pasting talking points

I actually agree with (*^*&%^$^#here on this. B-man is basically a right-wing news aggregator.

The difference between me and (*^*&%^$^#being that I'm comfortable enough letting B-man do what he wants, and don't feel compelled to be a whiny little baby about it.

I actually agree with (*^*&%^$^#here on this. B-man is basically a right-wing news aggregator.

The difference between me and (*^*&%^$^#being that I'm comfortable enough letting B-man do what he wants, and don't feel compelled to be a whiny little baby about it.

HA HA HA!!! Thanks for agreeing. Next time I post one link and get jumped on for being a paid left poster don't be shy, step in and attack the whiner. Or do you only attack non-hard core right wingers?

HA HA HA!!! Thanks for agreeing. Next time I post one link and get jumped on for being a paid left poster don't be shy, step in and attack the whiner. Or do you only attack non-hard core right wingers?

You get jumped on for not reading what you post, you dumb ****.

Let me put it another way: B-man's a news aggregator. You're a news mangler. There's a difference.

Lol Tom,............................................... for you expecting Gator to understand that term.

Power to the Aggregators !!

No need to worry.......our Madame President will take care of Iran................. :lol:

Clinton threatens military action if Iran breaks deal

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/2f9c51f32b554bc6ae4ee52cb9b1300d/clinton-seeks-reassure-iran-deal-skeptics-tough-talk

• 4 weeks later...
Iran Defies the U.S. Again, Tests Another Ballistic Missile
by David French
Iran is a completely trustworthy member of the international community, and we can count on it to abide by all international agreements and U.N. Security Council resolutions:
Iran has carried out a new medium range ballistic missile test in breach of two United Nations Security Council resolutions, a senior U.S. official told Fox News on Monday.
Western intelligence says the test was held Nov. 21 near Chabahar, a port city in southeast Iran’s Sistan and Baluchestan Province near the border with Pakistan. The launch took place from a known missile test site along the Gulf of Oman.
The missile, known as a Ghadr-110, has a range of 1,800 – 2000 km, or 1200 miles, and is capable of carrying a nuclear warhead. The missile fired in November is an improved version of the Shahab 3, and is similar to the precision guided missile tested by Iran on Oct. 10, which elicited strong condemnation from members of the U.N. Security Council.

How “strong” was U.N. condemnation? This strong:
The Security Council is still debating how to respond to Iran’s last test in October.

Actions speak louder than words, and American and U.N. actions demonstrate that Iran can support terror, kill American troops, develop its nuclear program, foment sectarian conflict across the Middle East, and test ballistic missiles while being rewarded with a multi-billion dollar economic stimulus.
In the aftermath of the Sinai, Paris, and San Bernardino, the eyes of the world are understandably fixed on ISIS. In the meantime, however, Iran not only grows more powerful, it plays a much more shrewd long game designed to establish itself as a regional jihadist superpower — and America is helping it along. Of all the dangerous legacies of the Obama administration’s weakness and appeasement, strengthening Iran may ultimately prove the most deadly of all.

Iran Defies the U.S. Again, Tests Another Ballistic Missile
by David French
Iran is a completely trustworthy member of the international community, and we can count on it to abide by all international agreements and U.N. Security Council resolutions:
How “strong” was U.N. condemnation? This strong:
Actions speak louder than words, and American and U.N. actions demonstrate that Iran can support terror, kill American troops, develop its nuclear program, foment sectarian conflict across the Middle East, and test ballistic missiles while being rewarded with a multi-billion dollar economic stimulus.
In the aftermath of the Sinai, Paris, and San Bernardino, the eyes of the world are understandably fixed on ISIS. In the meantime, however, Iran not only grows more powerful, it plays a much more shrewd long game designed to establish itself as a regional jihadist superpower — and America is helping it along. Of all the dangerous legacies of the Obama administration’s weakness and appeasement, strengthening Iran may ultimately prove the most deadly of all.

John Kerry called a press conference to address this. Below is pictorial evidence:

doormat.jpg?t=1431968969

Menendez slams 'silence' on Iran missile test: http://hill.cm/cXvdoqV

Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) on Tuesday slammed the Obama administration and the international community, suggesting they hadn't taken a firm enough response to recent ballistic missile tests by Iran.

"What has happened as a result of Iran violating the U.N. Security Council resolutions as it relates to missile testing? Absolutely nothing," he said. "Something is wrong because the silence is so deafening."

Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) on Tuesday slammed the Obama administration and the international community, suggesting they hadn't taken a firm enough response to recent ballistic missile tests by Iran.

"What has happened as a result of Iran violating the U.N. Security Council resolutions as it relates to missile testing? Absolutely nothing," he said. "Something is wrong because the silence is so deafening."

Hey, we've got our hands full with climate change and racism. Iran will have to wait.

In another article I read, the administration is investigating the tests "vigorously."

Although I'm pretty sure that, by international agreement, we're prohibited from "vigorously" investigating Iran's weapons programs without 30 days notice of intent.

In another article I read, the administration is investigating the tests "vigorously."

Although I'm pretty sure that, by international agreement, we're prohibited from "vigorously" investigating Iran's weapons programs without 30 days notice of intent.

Yes, but you can be sure that when any such investigation is complete that the administration will condemn the act.

Carry on, Iran.

• 1 month later...

TALK ABOUT BURYING THE LEDE:

Nuclear Deal Fuels Iran’s Hard-Liners — Since completion of the agreement, Tehran has stepped up arrests of political opponents ahead of next month’s national elections,” the Wall Street Journal notes, with a key historical detail buried over 20 paragraphs deep in the article:

But the ranks of reformists in Iran have been depleted. Many activists are angry at the Obama administration for failing to support them six years ago in a rebuff that hasn’t been previously reported.

Iranian opposition leaders secretly reached out to the White House in the summer of 2009 to gauge Mr. Obama’s support for their “green revolution,” which drew millions of people to protest the allegedly fraudulent re-election of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

The demonstrations caught the White House off guard, said current and former U.S. officials who worked on Iran in the Obama administration.

Obama, portrayed as omniscient by the MSM in 2008 and who believed his mere presence on the world scene would calm Islamic tensions? Say it ain’t so! But it gets worse:

U.S. officials said the White House also was getting conflicting messages from Green Movement leaders. Some wanted Mr. Obama to publicly warn Mr. Khamenei against using force. Others said such a declaration would give Iran’s supreme leader an excuse to paint the opposition as American lackeys.

Mr. Obama and his advisers decided to maintain silence in the early days of the 2009 uprising. The Central Intelligence Agency was ordered away from any covert work to support the Green Movement either inside Iran or overseas, said current and former U.S. officials involved in the discussions.

“If you were working on the nuclear deal, you were saying, ‘Don’t do too much,’ ” said Michael McFaul, who served as a senior National Security Council official at the White House before becoming ambassador to Russia in 2012.

After a week of demonstrations, Iran’s security forces went on to kill as many as 150 people and jail thousands of others over the following months, according to opposition and human rights groups. Mr. Khamenei accused the U.S. of instigating the uprising. Iran denied killing protesters.

Some of Mr. Obama’s closest advisers,
, said in retrospect the U.S. should have backed the Green Movement. “If we could do it again, I would give different counsel,
” said Dennis Ross, Mr. Obama’s top Mideast adviser during his first term. At the time, he said, he argued against embracing the protests.

Utterly pathetic. Obama has famously said, “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam.” And he’s not going to let anyone slander or attack the mullahs of Iran, either. As John Rivers tweets, “Remember in 2008 when America voted to become best friends with Iran? Me neither.”

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/223575/