The Pain Rankins

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000500847/article/pain-rankings-no-7-the-kansas-city-chiefs

For the next two weeks, we will count down the seven teams that have suffered the most -- both from an organizational and fan standpoint -- during their NFL existence.

You know we'll end up somewhere on the list. And being the Bills we will probably finish 2nd

BTW- Does anyone listen to the WGR morning show and simply think that Howard comes to TBD for all of his Bills related topics? I know the board does a great job of compiling all things Bills on the web, but today's topics were the Fox story on EJ and this. I don't have a problem with it, but basically know everything they are going to talk about just by reading the board.

Painful to read.

Obviously Cleveland is #1 at this point. But who's #2? I think cases could be made for the Jets, Eagles, Cardinals, or Buccaneers. I wouldn't rank any of them ahead of us, though. Eagles have generally been pretty good, even if they don't have any titles to show for it, and haven't had a ton of truly heart-breaking losses. No one cares about the Cardinals enough to feel pain when they lose. Similar for the Bucs, plus they won a Super Bowl in the last 20 years, so most of their fans got to enjoy that at least. The Jets are probably #2 based on their market/following, and they probably belong on the list, but at least they won a Super Bowl. One of the most famous ones, too. Granted, not many of their fans were around to see it.

Jax.

I thought about them, but I don't feel like they've existed long enough to be that high up the rankings. Plus, they had a couple decent runs of success, first with Brunell, then with Leftwich/Garrard. Besides, don't you have to have fans to be in the pain rankings? Seriously though, I could see them lower on the list, but with only #2 up for grabs, I'd be surprised. We shall see.

Painful to read.

Obviously Cleveland is #1 at this point. But who's #2? I think cases could be made for the Jets, Eagles, Cardinals, or Buccaneers.

Cardinals probably #2, Browns #1. I would have flipped us and the Cardinals