The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

Regardless of Trump, it's getting a little ridiculous here. It appears there U.S. a sizeable contingency of Latinos who so desperately want to be racial victims. And it appears they're anxious to annoint their own Am Sharpton.

Case in point: This little race baiting (*^*&%^$^#Ramos acts like a complete ass, Trump handles him appropriately, and as a result whiny pussies throughout the Latino communities are crying racism.

It's utterly pathetic. And calling others "xenophobic" is quickly becoming just another way of calling one's self a blow hard.

Sorry If I discount the opinion of someone who was whining about others being a "little tough" on someone who advocated the extermination of all the illegal immigrants. This speaks volumes to who you are.

And stop being such a little kitty with your faux outrage over people being called xenophobes. I don't care that you are one of those people who get so easily offended, and I'm not going to continue to keep giving you examples of Trump's xenophobia and nativism, if you aren't smart enough to retain what was previously communicated to you or won't even "bother to read through" previous posts, then that's on you.

And ironic that you made reference to IQ's, the only one catering to low IQ folks is your hero, Trump.

Edited by Magox

This is a republican leaning business group that is largely comprised of Cubans. Even many of the republican Latinos see Trumps comments, the people he has aligned himself with and his proposed policies for what they are. Even my Cuban friends here in Miami that tend to vote GOP are all aligned against him and when Trumps name is mentioned hes always the butt of a joke. If you are the GOP nominee, you have to decisively win the Cuban vote in order to win Florida. Romney last election according to exit polls barely won the Cuban vote, which typically vote GOP at about a 70% clip. If Romney had won what the GOP typically wins, he'd had won Florida. Not only would Trump not win the Cuban vote, but he'd be lucky to win 35%. If Florida goes down, the. that means a Democrat is back in the White House.

I like how you continue to take the reductive approach that winning elections equals winning the Latino vote. It keeps things simple, and self-serving.

From what I understand, Florida has lots of old, white people, right? How is Trump polling among those folks? Do you think he has them energized for even greater turnout than usual? Make America Great Again, like in your youth, old people.

Can Trump gain new voters with his celebrity? Folks that have sat out previous elections because they are sick of politics, but will vote for Trump because he's fresh, independent, and calls out the corruption in the system?

With all the Latinos in Florida, there's no way Trump could win the Florida primary, right? He does lead right now, though. Let's see what happens.

Sorry If I discount the opinion of someone who was whining about others being a "little tough" on someone who advocated the extermination of all the illegal immigrants. This speaks volumes to who you are.

lol, that's dumb and unfair. Rob just happens to know something about my Hola!-caust plan that you apparently don't and TYTT definitely doesn't.

I like how you continue to take the reductive approach that winning elections equals winning the Latino vote. It keeps things simple, and self-serving.

From what I understand, Florida has lots of old, white people, right? How is Trump polling among those folks? Do you think he has them energized for even greater turnout than usual? Make America Great Again, like in your youth, old people.

Can Trump gain new voters with his celebrity? Folks that have sat out previous elections because they are sick of politics, but will vote for Trump because he's fresh, independent, and calls out the corruption in the system?

With all the Latinos in Florida, there's no way Trump could win the Florida primary, right? He does lead right now, though. Let's see what happens.

You see, that's the problem with you and others. You need to learn how to comprehend things that you read rather than just interpreting them the way you see fit.

I never said that you have to win the Latino vote to win. Nope, never said that. What I said and implied is that you have to have a strategy and philosophy that is inclusive. Stick to your principles, push for stricter border security, policies that punish employers for hiring illegals etc. but at the same time, make a concerted outreach to Latinos and let them know of all the benefits of conservatism, much like the LIBRE initiative from the Koch Brothers.

When you start calling the illegal immigrants rapists and murderers and that you "suppose" some are good people. Yeah, that's a big !@#$ you, which is Trump's and his followers right to pursue. On the other hand, the Latin community in turn is sending an even bigger !@#$ you back to him, and rightfully so.

I get it, you are advocating for a white voter strategy. Is it possible that this election he could win with a white person voter strategy? Sure, but highly unlikely. But I can tell you this, the identity politics that you advocate for is a long-term loser.

lol, that's dumb and unfair. Rob just happens to know something about my Hola!-caust plan that you apparently don't and TYTT definitely doesn't.

Ok, then. Maybe you & Rob can enlighten us on the details of your Hola!-caust, because it certainly sounds like extermination. And maybe you can expand on your goal of focusing on the white vote only. What exactly does that mean? Which demographic are you targeting?

Ok, then. Maybe you & Rob can enlighten us on the details of your Hola!-caust, because it certainly sounds like extermination. And maybe you can expand on your goal of focusing on the white vote only. What exactly does that mean? Which demographic are you targeting?

So much irony to sift through between Ozy and Rob's posts, it's just too easy. Ozy, says I take the reductive approach to politics by misstating that I implied that conservatives have to pander to Latino's to win their vote, yet in the very same post advocates the reductive approach of advocating a white only voter strategy!

:doh:

And stop being such a little kitty with your faux outrage over people being called xenophobes. I don't care that you are one of those people who get so easily offended, and I'm not going to continue to keep giving you examples of Trump's xenophobia and nativism, if you aren't smart enough to retain what was previously communicated to you or won't even "bother to read through" previous posts, then that's on you.

And ironic that you made reference to IQ's, the only one catering to low IQ folks is your hero, Trump.

Try to stay on point. I was talking about the Ramos situation. Every time the topic of illegal immigration comes up you come unhinged and start bleeding out your pink taco. Then you ironically start accusing others of hypersensitivity, irrationality, and vaginitis, when all of those things are oozing from your emotionally charged post.

But hey, maybe Ramos can be your Sharpton and can politically marginalize the Hispanic vote the way the Sharpton/Jackson crowd has marginalized the black vote so that it stands for and is influenced only by identity politics. That's quite the aspiration. But hey, who cares if you have to be dishonest to advance your cause. Whatever it takes to fight the xenophobes, right?

Try to stay on point. I was talking about the Ramos situation. Every time the topic of illegal immigration comes up you come unhinged and start bleeding out your pink taco. Then you ironically start accusing others of hypersensitivity, irrationality, and vaginitis, when all of those things are oozing from your emotionally charged post.

But hey, maybe Ramos can be your Sharpton and can politically marginalize the Hispanic vote the way the Sharpton/Jackson crowd has marginalized the black vote so that it stands for and is influenced only by identity politics. That's quite the aspiration. But hey, who cares if you have to be dishonest to advance your cause. Whatever it takes to fight the xenophobes, right?

Sorry, the only one here with a bleeding taco is you, and Stop being such a pansy who gets so easily offended when people call out the xenophobes.

And everything you just said, applies to you, not me. Look in the mirror, hypocrite.

Edited by Magox

WTF? How are you tying me in to that? So if I don't pretend Michael Brown was a gentle giant who was shot down by racist cops for being black am I now an advocate for reinstituting Jim Crow? Or does this only apply to Hispanics?

Sorry, the only one here with a bleeding taco is you, and Stop being such a pansy who gets so easily offended when people call out the xenophobes.

And everything you just said, applies to you, not me. Look in the mirror, hypocrite.

Projection will get you nowhere, Alejandro.

WTF? How are you tying me in to that? So if I don't pretend Michael Brown was a gentle giant who was shot down by racist cops for being black am I now an advocate for reinstituting Jim Crow? Or does this only apply to Hispanics?

Projection will get you nowhere, Alejandro.

Thanks for showing us your true colors. :beer:

Edited by Magox

Being Xenophobic is the same as being Arachnophobic: everyone makes fun of you, until they get bitten in the **** by one.

You've been bitten by an illegal?

You are an idiot

TYTT had this to say about Trump:

There is such a thing as a liberal Republican. Trump, for example, supports the ACA, supports a high corporate tax rate, supports Planned Parenthood, supports the Kelo decision, supports unions, supports increased taxes on high earners and a graduated tax system, and he supports big activist government in general. He has portrayed himself as a single issue nativist, and tapped into an ugly vein in our country which runs through both parties.

Trump is in no way representative of the Republican party. He's a liberal that has tapped into an ugly nationalist, nativist, single issue vein.

So I guess that makes him a "blowhard' who adopts language of the left? I mean you did say

And calling others "xenophobic" is quickly becoming just another way of calling one's self a blow hard.

Listen, you've outed yourself to be what you are. You whined to everyone to take it easy on the guy who advocated the extermination of illegal immigrants. You propped up a study to imply that illegal immigrants are more violent than others but dismissed the overwhelming amount of studies that show otherwise. You believe that the Civil war was not a good thing and that you believe that Lincoln had no intention of good will for blacks. At least TYTT's and Firechan's argument was based on the constitutionality of it, but you went on a whole another direction. You consistently come to Trump's defense when what he has said is indefensible with anyone viewing this with clear eyes, and you've yet to acknowledge that. And to boot, you just attempted to make a racially charged pejorative by calling me "Alejandro".

You're a sad pathetic person.

Edited by Magox

TYTT had this to say about Trump:

So I guess that makes him a "blowhard' who adopts language of the left? I mean you did say

Listen, you've outed yourself to be what you are. You whined to everyone to take it easy on the guy who advocated the extermination of illegal immigrants. You propped up a study to imply that illegal immigrants are more violent than others but dismissed the overwhelming amount of studies that show otherwise. You believe that the Civil war was not a good thing and that you believe that Lincoln had no intention of good will for blacks. At least TYTT's and Firechan's argument was based on the constitutionality of it, but you went on a whole another direction. You consistently come to Trump's defense when what he has said is indefensible with anyone viewing this with clear eyes, and you've yet to acknowledge that. And to boot, you just attempted to make a racially charged pejorative by calling me "Alejandro".

You're a sad pathetic person.

:lol:

Dude, seriously, wipe your pu$$y. I pointed out how ridiculous it is is to paint the Ramos thing as racist and made fun of y'all for using the PC crowds techniques including your apotion of a new buzzword and you lose your ****. Then you throw a tantrum, accusing me of being overly emotional throughout said tantrum (:lol:) which is evidenced by my use of logic and reason and your use of whining and insults.

Then, to cap it off, you cry that me calling you Alejandro (as in ALejandro Sharpton, the Hispanic race hustler) is racist, this proving my point. :lol:

You're a riot.

Edited by Rob's House

:lol:

Dude, seriously, wipe your pu$$y. I pointed out how ridiculous it is is to paint the Ramos thing as racist and made fun of y'all :-Oopting the PC crowds techniques including your apotion of a new buzzword and you lose your ****. Then you throw a tantrum, accusing me of being overly emotional throughout said tantrum ( :lol:) which is evidenced by my use of logic and reason and your use of whining and insults.

Then, to cap it off, you cry that me calling you Alejandro (as in ALejandro Sharpton, the Hispanic race hustler) is racist, this proving my point. :lol:

You're a riot.

Look at you, you're becoming unhinged. Take your shtick to the Arizona Border Recon, you'd fit right in.

I think you two guys need a beer summit. Corona & Bud ok? :bag: Seriously you two are both good, conservative posters and are in many ways alike, but are getting caught up in the rhetoric. Actually you both represent the two different major factions in the Republican Party that are presently at odds. See if you can find a way to turn the volume down and come to an understanding rather than insult each others snapper. If not we'll end up with the biggest snapper of all time as our president.

I think you two guys need a beer summit. Corona & Bud ok? :bag: Seriously you two are both good, conservative posters and are in many ways alike, but are getting caught up in the rhetoric. Actually you both represent the two different major factions in the Republican Party that are presently at odds. See if you can find a way to turn the volume down and come to an understanding rather than insult each others snapper. If not we'll end up with the biggest snapper of all time as our president.

Let's hope for the sake of not becoming a nativistic, nationalist "far right" party that Robby's faction loses out. Edited by Magox