The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

it actually was. it was about self interest. and I replied that it's generally not in a students financial self interest to become a scientist. it's about passion and hunger for knowledge. you wouldn't understand.

Again, that's not what he said, and you doubling down on the misunderstanding cements your ignorance of ... everything.

He's no partisan putz.

He's an academic partisan putz!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm dumbfounded of the undying devotion his followers have for Trump. I read the comments section of articles often to try to get a gauge of things. I will say this, this is the first time I've seen Trump's supporters kind of show anything bordering on criticism, regarding this war with FOX. I just hope that Kelly continues to show things that sheds a true light on his positions. It's important that people understand them and not allow him to just get away with the things he says. The mainstream media, in all honesty has really given him a pass. Yes, there has been criticism, but it's sort of like when Joe Biden says something, they shrug and chuckle it off as "there goes Uncle Joe again". Same with Trump, they give him a pass. You and I both know that ends once it becomes a two person race. If he were to manage to win the nomination, there would be no more passes. The press would turn on him in a big way.

He's no partisan putz.

He's an academic partisan putz!

And those are the most superior type! They're elitists and a legend in their own mind. Just ask them about their superiority.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm dumbfounded of the undying devotion his followers have for Trump. I read the comments section of articles often to try to get a gauge of things. I will say this, this is the first time I've seen Trump's supporters kind of show anything bordering on criticism, regarding this war with FOX. I just hope that Kelly continues to show things that sheds a true light on his positions. It's important that people understand them and not allow him to just get away with the things he says. The mainstream media, in all honesty has really given him a pass. Yes, there has been criticism, but it's sort of like when Joe Biden says something, they shrug and chuckle it off as "there goes Uncle Joe again". Same with Trump, they give him a pass. You and I both know that ends once it becomes a two person race. If he were to manage to win the nomination, there would be no more passes. The press would turn on him in a big way.

You Think they won't treat Hillary that way too?

If Megyn were a Liberal and Trumped retweeted a post calling her 'a bimbo,' he'd be done.

But where is NOW? Where are the voices of Lena Dunham and Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi and and Gloria Steinem?

Unfortunately, the party that thinks it's fighting a war on women only want to fight that war when it matters to their women.

And those are the most superior type! They're elitists and a legend in their own mind. Just ask them about their superiority.

You Think they won't treat Hillary that way too?

You think they would treat Trump better than Hillary? C'mon now.

Not better. I'd settle for equal in that case. But I think debates between those two would be a hoot. It would be political theatre of the absurd the likes of which we haven't seen since D'Amato Vs. Schumer.

For the record - I don't want to see that come about.

Rest assured, if Trump somehow wins the nomination, the mainstream media will have the field day of field days with him and his unapologetic nature will make this the greatest media circus of all time.

Edited by keepthefaith

The interesting thing is that I think there's a decent chance Malkin will vote for Trump. As all long-time readers of Malkin know, she's a border hawk.

Magox, since you love Domenech opinions so much, check this out: http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/24/is-ted-cruz-the-new-frontrunner-for-the-nomination/

That is the end-game I'm hoping for, but I know the GOP is too stupid to do it. They're going to shove Jeb down our throats and have him get trounced in the general elections.

Nobody wants to comment on Domenech and Allahpundit's theory that the GOP will eventually have to turn to Cruz to bridge the divide?

I am very skeptical that will happen, but I'll be rooting for it. A united front of base + cuckservatives will be very hard for the Dems to beat.

And don't give me any of that crap about Cruz being unelectable.

They will have Presidential debates, right?

Can anyone see Cruz NOT destroying Hillary or Biden?

Nobody wants to comment on Domenech and Allahpundit's theory that the GOP will eventually have to turn to Cruz to bridge the divide?

I am very skeptical that will happen, but I'll be rooting for it. A united front of base + cuckservatives will be very hard for the Dems to beat.

And don't give me any of that crap about Cruz being unelectable.

They will have Presidential debates, right?

Can anyone see Cruz NOT destroying Hillary or Biden?

He's more electable than Trump, that's for sure. I'd be interested in seeing some head to head match ups vs Hillary. I fear that he wears his religion on his sleeves too much to be electable in a general election. I could be wrong, he makes good arguments but none the less, much of the electorate gets turned off by this.

He's more electable than Trump, that's for sure. I'd be interested in seeing some head to head match ups vs Hillary. I fear that he wears his religion on his sleeves too much to be electable in a general election. I could be wrong, he makes good arguments but none the less, much of the electorate gets turned off by this.

Those head-to-heads are meaningless this far out. Just imagine two or three presidential debates with Cruz calling her out on her scandals, and every time the moderator tries to give him a gotcha, Cruz deftly spins out of it with a good, conservative answer no matter the topic.

He's too good a debater and her trust factor is too low for Cruz to not be a huge favorite, imo.

If the GOP actually wants to win the presidency, backing Cruz is one avenue of compromise they can take.

Those head-to-heads are meaningless this far out. Just imagine two or three presidential debates with Cruz calling her out on her scandals, and every time the moderator tries to give him a gotcha, Cruz deftly spins out of it with a good, conservative answer no matter the topic.

He's too good a debater and her trust factor is too low for Cruz to not be a huge favorite, imo.

If the GOP actually wants to win the presidency, backing Cruz is one avenue of compromise they can take.

You'd never be able to vote for Cruz, what with having to devote all your time towards making him prove that he and his family aren't illegal immigrants, lest he be subject to your gas chambers.

I find Michelle Malkin suitable for sexual activity too. Even moreso than Megyn Kelly. That's partially because I'm racist though.

Actually, I'm not much of a Malkin fan because every time I hear her speak, I feel like I'm getting henpecked by an annoying valley girl.

But she's a strong voice for the conservative movement and she has a crapload of followers. Going after her accomplishes absolutely zero except to provide more fuel to the left to talk about the clown car.

Trump is completely unhinged at this point. He's a marketing machine, but he's a complete phucktard marketing machine.

Edited by LABillzFan