The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

Seriously?

From calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig to calling an attorney "disgusting" for asking if she could take a break to pump breast milk to telling an employee he'd like to see her on her knees to Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle to Carly Fiorina's face...

Do I really need to go on?

None of those things are misogynistic. They're personal insults. Do you know what "misogynist" means? Do you think his daughter thinks he's a "misogynist"? If I call gatorman a dick bag am I a misandrist? If I call him a waste of skin an I a misanthrope?

If some tard like gator said that **** I'd just make fun of him or call him an idiot, but you're not an idiot so it bothers me to see you saying stupid **** like that.

Also, 90+% of the time you hear someone utter any derivation of the word "misogynist" you're listening to a !@#$ing blowhard.

This Trump derangement syndrome has otherwise intelligent and sensible people acting and talking like the MSNBC starting line up with all this politically correct bull ****. Don't be one of those !@#$ing people.

None of those things are misogynistic. They're personal insults. Do you know what "misogynist" means? Do you think his daughter thinks he's a "misogynist"? If I call gatorman a dick bag am I a misandrist? If I call him a waste of skin an I a misanthrope?

If some tard like gator said that **** I'd just make fun of him or call him an idiot, but you're not an idiot so it bothers me to see you saying stupid **** like that.

Also, 90+% of the time you hear someone utter any derivation of the word "misogynist" you're listening to a !@#$ing blowhard.

This Trump derangement syndrome has otherwise intelligent and sensible people acting and talking like the MSNBC starting line up with all this politically correct bull ****. Don't be one of those !@#$ing people.

Mysognyistic means whatever the media convinces the American public it means.

And it will mean that Trump hates women.

I can't argue with that.

There's definitely something to word manipulation. Remember when people used the word "chauvinist"? The switch to "misogynist" is a sly way for them to up the hyperbole.

“Who the hell cares what she looks like? If you want to quibble with her on policy, or quibble with her record at Hewlett Packard, that’s fair,” said Katie Packer Gage, a GOP strategist who worked on Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign and whose firm is now working for Marco Rubio. “But people should not be judged by their appearance."

“There’s already enough pressure on women than to have to deal with this pig who thinks Heidi Klum is no longer attractive because she got a little bit old," Gage said. "A guy who trades in wives because they get old is what women face every day and are disgusted by. I hate to break it to him, but Melania is going to get old too."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-rolling-stone-carly-fiorina-213477#ixzz3lRAm0KI8

how bout an example of an act or statement that you would consider misogyny?

THAT has been my point all along. The left doesn't give a schitt about the genuine definition of "misogynistic" so long as they can use the word while pointing fingers.

Again...you're dealing with a party who allowed their Senate Majority Leader to stand on the floor of the senate to literally LIE about Mitt Romney not paying taxes for ten years?

Does any thinking being not understand what they'll do with a clown like Trump?

People need to stop trying to fight these idiots with logic. There is no logic to the SoProg campaign except lie, throw bombs and force your opponents to respond in order to make the lies and bombs appear legitimate.

THAT has been my point all along. The left doesn't give a schitt about the genuine definition of "misogynistic" so long as they can use the word while pointing fingers.

Again...you're dealing with a party who allowed their Senate Majority Leader to stand on the floor of the senate to literally LIE about Mitt Romney not paying taxes for ten years?

Does any thinking being not understand what they'll do with a clown like Trump?

People need to stop trying to fight these idiots with logic. There is no logic to the SoProg campaign except lie, throw bombs and force your opponents to respond in order to make the lies and bombs appear legitimate.

You are so biased. Republicans are bashing Trump. How did you miss that? Oh that's right, you ignored it

And has it ever been proven Reid lied? I don't remember the Old Rommer ever releasing his taxes so we can see

BARACK AND THE DONALD—SEPARATED AT BIRTH (SORT OF):

“Barack Obama and Donald Trump have more in common than once favoring single-payer national health plans,” Roger Simon writes.

“They are both thin-skinned. Neither ever says he’s sorry or expresses regret. Instead they blame and deride others…Maybe it’s time to amend one of Hollywood’s more famous lines: Self-love means never having to say you’re sorry.”

At times, you do sort of expect one of them to pull off his mask, Mission: Impossible style, and reveal the other man lurking underneath.

trump_obama_mask_9-10-15-1.jpg

So you're arguing that Trump isn't a misogynist?

I don't care

To a point

BARACK AND THE DONALD—SEPARATED AT BIRTH (SORT OF):

“Barack Obama and Donald Trump have more in common than once favoring single-payer national health plans,” Roger Simon writes.

“They are both thin-skinned. Neither ever says he’s sorry or expresses regret. Instead they blame and deride others…Maybe it’s time to amend one of Hollywood’s more famous lines: Self-love means never having to say you’re sorry.”

At times, you do sort of expect one of them to pull off his mask, Mission: Impossible style, and reveal the other man lurking underneath.

trump_obama_mask_9-10-15-1.jpg

AND!! Both are winners! B-)