Cool observation as a Bills fan

I have a friend named Bill. He's a marine biologist specializing in dolphins. He often gets on a jet to go study them. He loves his country too, a real patriot.

I've been laughing on this thread, but really love yours.

Keep em coming guys. It's July. what else is there to talk about the Bills other than Rex getting knocked on his ass from his parachute deal. I actually could care less and hope he's having fun in a small market not having the a-holes in the media in NYC.

I have a feeling he's found a home.

I have a friend named Bill. He's a marine biologist specializing in dolphins. He often gets on a jet to go study them. He loves his country too, a real patriot.

This is fantastical.

I don't believe one bit.

shirley, you are trolling again.

little Joe.. i think that is awesome as hell!

Its a sign for sure.

I've been laughing on this thread, but really love yours.

Keep em coming guys. It's July. what else is there to talk about the Bills other than Rex getting knocked on his ass from his parachute deal. I actually could care less and hope he's having fun in a small market not having the a-holes in the media in NYC.

I have a feeling he's found a home.

I think that would be nice , honestly. Dude seems like a super happy person. I mean that sincerely.

Dont find him to be bull **** as he is boisterous. and he is obviously cognizant of his actions. But still stays loose enough. Ever notice how he smiles. Like a kid sometimes.

Dude cracks me up

Go Bills!

He's ours. get used to it. I am.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate's name is Tommy Thurman. Pretty cool if you ask me.

I remember doing that stuff in grade school - it was fun.