Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what I saw yesterday, I'd be inclined to agree. It looks like he has no zip on his passes anymore.

I thought that may be the case before camp but it feels like he is the guy that they trust the most. The worst case scenario for Cassel is that he is the veteran backup.

I guess it isn't instantaneous at this point. This has been a consistent message from those watching practice. There has been a regression since he got here. He wasn't put in a fair situation but it doesn't matter. He already is seeing the fewest reps with the starters. This isn't some conspiracy campaign. It's a simple reading of the tea leaves.

Read the report from Rex. It will enlighten you.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Rex-Ryan-The-First-Three-Days-Are-Critical/1667237b-c958-4cd2-94d7-25480e06477d

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

It may not even be a conscious thing on their part, but they are definitely on the negative side with him.

That's kind of been my point. Have they all been negative on him or has he been bad? If it was 1 guy with an axe to grind -maybe. When everyone is saying that it is probably because that's what's happening. For what it is worth they haven't been raving about any of them.

Wouldn't be surprised if per Kiper's Hair they are interested to see what EJ could get on the trade market.

But also be open to the option of being patient with EJ.

i think that's fair. I think they are willing to move on, but also not dying to move on. Whaley said they can keep 3 QBs, I think they may. But could also see them making a move if there's some compensation because this staff is not invested in him, and he's not proving himself thus far.

So we are taking Tyrod & EJ taking turns with the 2's & 3's as being that they are all on equal footing now? What? If they aren't all capable of doing the same thing at this point they all aren't at the same place in the competition. That's obvious

I thought that may be the case before camp but it feels like he is the guy that they trust the most. The worst case scenario for Cassel is that he is the veteran backup.

I really don't want it to be Cassel. Give me Taylor or Manuel, I just want a guy that will grow with the team not a stop gap.

Although if it is Cassel, the Bills will be picking a QB next year.

I think Wood is supposedly a great Bill because he shows love for the team. Because he has been on the line so long. And also because he is a guy who likes to rally the troops. Outside of that is he or has he ever really been that guy? Like a star? I dont see it. I dont get it. Be for drafting Miller i really wanted to move wood back to guard and draft a center.

I think you were thinking about Henderson? Because you are right, the RT battle is going to go down to the wire. I hope they figure it out soon so that we can let the line familiarize itself during camp.

Who is John Millers competition? Richardson and Rubik. They say he is teaching other line men their responsibilities. Also they said he gave Dareus and K Williams all they could handle. We need to give him the spot.... Assuming he can stay healthy

Everyone's pay such close attention to the QBs, they need to pay just as much to the offensive line. Particularly the interior

who is they? media or coaches or the Anti EJ crowd?

if EJ is as bad as some posters are saying - there will be no market for him. to bash EJ saying he is horrible and then expect ROI is plain silly IMO

Wouldn't be surprised if per Kiper's Hair they are interested to see what EJ could get on the trade market.

But also be open to the option of being patient with EJ.

I really don't want it to be Cassel. Give me Taylor or Manuel, I just want a guy that will grow with the team not a stop gap.

i think they will, regardless. They should, unless EJ or TT take the team to the playoffs and look great doing so. Even then... Take one. I like this QB class Edited by YoloinOhio

Even if it is the other 2 we probably are (it is a good QB draft). We are hoping that a guy is better than Matt Cassel. That's a long way from this guy is the future.

who is they? media or coaches or the Anti EJ crowd?

if EJ is as bad as some posters are saying - there will be no market for him. to bash EJ saying he is horrible and then expect ROI is plain silly IMO

What do you think that the EJ market is? I would be surprised if they got more than a 6th.

So we are taking Tyrod & EJ taking turns with the 2's & 3's as being that they are all on equal footing now? What? If they aren't all capable of doing the same thing at this point they all aren't at the same place in the competition. That's obvious

one more time (because I won't argue the point further with you now)

READ what Rex said and also listen to his presser.