Cameron Wake ahead of all 4 Bills DL on the top 100

Wake is 33 and will be very close to 34 as the season goes on. He doesn't bother me, the show is just for fun not like it is some cold hard fact of a show.

Isn't the top 100 thing voted in by players?

Yea but which players? I know lots of players last year said they were never asked to vote.

Isn't the top 100 thing voted in by players?

I don't know and don't care.

I guess if it is voted by the players, it's more credible - or at least more interesting. But again, players don't do a comprehensive study of their peers. They study their opponents and otherwise rely heavily on Sports Center and the media. Again, media guys with poor film study habits will shape the opinion. Players on winning teams and those in bigger markets get more media attention. The kids on these teams do watch TV and are influenced by it.

If I was interested in anything, it would be how NFL pro scouting departments rank players. I'd love to see that!

I'm somewhat interested in how the stats gurus at PFF and elsewhere rank players. While their methodology is flawed, it does measure something.

I don't know and don't care.

I guess if it is voted by the players, it's more credible - or at least more interesting. But again, players don't do a comprehensive study of their peers. They study their opponents and otherwise rely heavily on Sports Center and the media. Again, media guys with poor film study habits will shape the opinion. Players on winning teams and those in bigger markets get more media attention. The kids on these teams do watch TV and are influenced by it.

was interested in anything, it would be how NFL pro scouting departments rank players. I'd love to see that!If I

I'm somewhat interested in how the stats gurus at PFF and elsewhere rank players. While their methodology is flawed, it does measure something.

That would be really interesting

This is exactly why I (WE) need this team to just go out and win football games.

NOTHING ELSE matters to me anymore. I am so sick of the disrespect, of BOTH Buffalo teams, all throughout the sports world.

Now I am seeing people say Zemgus Girgensons isn't that good, "just because he looked good on a bad team."

Saying Watkins is a bust. Saying the Sabres prospects are overrated. Saying McCoy is on the decline. Saying Eichel isn't that good.

I am just so sick of all of it. I just need to start seeing winning football, and improvement in hockey. I can't do this anymore.

This is exactly why I (WE) need this team to just go out and win football games.

NOTHING ELSE matters to me anymore. I am so sick of the disrespect, of BOTH Buffalo teams, all throughout the sports world.

Now I am seeing people say Zemgus Girgensons isn't that good, "just because he looked good on a bad team."

Saying Watkins is a bust. Saying the Sabres prospects are overrated. Saying McCoy is on the decline. Saying Eichel isn't that good.

I am just so sick of all of it. I just need to start seeing winning football, and improvement in hockey. I can't do this anymore.

:blink:

:blink:

Yeah, I know, tell me about it...and I'm the person who will sit and fight with these people all day long.

Even with factual information based off previous players of similar ilk, they still argue..."because it's Buffalo." I don't even live there. Never have. But I love the city and the people I know from there, and obviously these teams have been a tremendously big part of my life.

I just cannot wait for the day I don't have to say a word, and can just sit back and smile...for once.

Ps. The Sabres prospect thing should be highlighted as well...McCoy probably should be too.

But there is absolutely zero doubt that the Sabres prospects are rated #1 in the NHL for a reason.

Yeah, I know, tell me about it...and I'm the person who will sit and fight with these people all day long.

Even with factual information based off previous players of similar ilk, they still argue..."because it's Buffalo." I don't even live there. Never have. But I love the city and the people I know from there, and obviously these teams have been a tremendously big part of my life.

I just cannot wait for the day I don't have to say a word, and can just sit back and smile...for once.

Ps. The Sabres prospect thing should be highlighted as well...McCoy probably should be too.

But there is absolutely zero doubt that the Sabres prospects are rated #1 in the NHL for a reason.

i dont know if you noticed, but if you are the type to argue with anyone that speaks ill you will probably find plenty dogging your guys even when you are a winner. it is what it is.

Maybe Wake gets a little more respect from some fellow players because they know that he doesn't get as much help from his fellow D-line team mates. I would not be surprised if Wake was constantly double teamed because teams knew that the other Phish D-line guys weren't as likely to hurt them. Not saying that makes the ranking order correct, but it probably does impact Wake's stats. Will be interesting to see if Wake's own sack numbers go up now that he will be playing with Suh.

I would doubt there is a GM or DC in the league who would take Wake over Mario, who is so much better against the run and virtually never takes himself out of the play the way Wake and other speed rushers will. Wake is good but not nearly as good as Mario.

This ^^

Who in the hell is saying Eichel isn't that good???