Do you still hate Bon Jovi?

judman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turned to another station today when "Wanted, Dead or Alive" came on. The responde is still automatic when I hear that band. I was never a huge fan of theirs anyway. But I don't HATE them like I once did a year ago. Just curious where others stood. I suppose I have moved on.

I'm over the buying the Bills and moving them to Toronto thing but as a musician yes.

No I feel bad for him actually. Dude actually thought he had a chance to buy the Buffalo Bills. That desperate plea he published assuring everyone of his noble intentions... hilarious. Pegula just came in and was like "What was your offer? $800 million cobbled together from 42 investors? Here's what real money looks like... let's make it 1.4 billion just for good measure BECAUSE I CAN. Kim, where's my checkbook? Actually nevermind... here's a dumptruck full of gold. Will that suffice as payment?"

Go figure...a guy and his band whose music sucks so bad that "everyone hates it", somehow is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. If Bon Jovi had generated all the albums they have to date, but without any big-time commercial success, the music snobs would probably be touting them as the greatest group most of the world has never heard of. :lol::lol:

Edited by LabattBlue

No I feel bad for him actually. Dude actually thought he had a chance to buy the Buffalo Bills. That desperate plea he published assuring everyone of his noble intentions... hilarious. Pegula just came in and was like "What was your offer? $800 million cobbled together from 42 investors? Here's what real money looks like... let's make it 1.4 billion just for good measure BECAUSE I CAN. Kim, where's my checkbook? Actually nevermind... here's a dumptruck full of gold. Will that suffice as payment?"

Ha ha, hey Bon Jovi :nana:

Edited by Kirby Jackson

his dbaggery revolving around the Bills.

That doesn't make him a bad musician (he's not) or a bad person ( he's not); it makes him someone who tried to do something you weren't in favor of.

Go figure...a guy and his band whose music sucks so bad that "everyone hates it", somehow is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. If Bon Jovi had generated all the albums they have to date, but without any big-time commercial success, the music snobs would probably be touting them as the greatest group most of the world has never heard of. :lol::lol:

Who said everyone hates his music? I know I hate his music. But obviously plenty of people like it.

And I hate those people too.