Buffalo is No. 3!!!

GG

Screw Atlanta. They won a WS in the 90's.

For the record, I am hoping the Cavs lose(I don't really follow the NBA at all). Cleveland MUST not win a championship before Buffalo.

Don't worry, Golden State's got this.

Braves at #2 totally discredited this list. San Diego belongs in the mix. Much as it pains me to say it, the Bills AFL championship shouldn't be counted. It was still a secondary league, and they were not better than the Lombardi era Packers.

Edited by negativo

Braves at #2 totally discredited this list. San Diego belongs in the mix. Much as it pains me to say it, the Bills AFL championship shouldn't be counted. It was still a secondary league, and they were not better than the Lombardi era Packers.

Huh? The Bills win the AFL Championships the 2 years prior to SB1. The AFL wins SB 3.That's a secondary league?

They included any "secondary league" that merged into a major league (AFL, WHA, ABA)

What about the '64 AFL championship??

They started their research with the 1965 seasons for all major league sports (MLS excluded)

Thanks to the Pegs we should have a Lombardi trophy & a Stanley cup within the next 3 years.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!

Time to bring The Buffalo Braves back.

Lombardi - Yes

Standley Cup - no, Darcy did a real number on the team before he was fired, not to mention that stupid draft lotto the NHL has. the Oilers again? Serioulsy?