Another 49er is retiring - Justin Smith

Big C

You can tell this sure as hell isn't Eddie D's team anymore.

The York's, their kid, well they all suck. IMO that is the problem.

Yup. The entitled kid who never had to work for anything seems to screw up things more often than not.

Smith was a great player who's stats will never tell how good he really was. Huge loss for them.

It's hard to see that team with a winning record this year. Tank mode for the 49ers? Is there a superstar coming up in the 2016 draft, that collapsing this year would justify? Indianapolis did it (maybe not intentionally) to get Luck. And in the NFL, there's no draft lottery, not like the NHL.

I posted a link in another thread of their new "Head" coach's initial press conference. What a mess! If incoherent babbling makes a good NLF HC, then this guy's bound for the HOF. I'll see if I can find it again. It's just not pretty.

Here's the short version:

Edited by Nanker

I posted a link in another thread of their new "Head" coach's initial press conference. What a mess! If incoherent babbling makes a good NLF HC, then this guy's bound for the HOF. I'll see if I can find it again. It's just not pretty.

Oh.... Man. The tank is on..... "You build a team to a scheme" yikes

This has to be one of the worst offseasons of any team in recent memory...

They fire a great coach...replace him with what amounts to the Ball Boy, then have a rash of very good players retire, all on defense.

49ers might not win 6 games next year.

Per Schefter tweet. A bit on the old side, but still productive for them. What a whirlwind year for this team.

More like train wreck, they are going to beg us to take Kap and he will magically resurrect his career

It's hard to see that team with a winning record this year. Tank mode for the 49ers? Is there a superstar coming up in the 2016 draft, that collapsing this year would justify? Indianapolis did it (maybe not intentionally) to get Luck. And in the NFL, there's no draft lottery, not like the NHL.

Connor Cook

sounds like wandstooge and looks like Sparano

there are some great one liners in there :lol: