McCain's Militia on the Move Again

Your insult game is so weak. You can certainly do better, right? I don't expect you to ever have salient points, but it would be nice to see you expand your range a bit with the insults you choose. The English language has so many wonderful ways to put someone else down yet your go-to insults are usually right from a fourth grade playground at recess.

Step your game up.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You are so bitter

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You are so bitter

It's not bitterness, it's boredom. It's the want for entertainment from you. You can't provide any insight to any topic (and let's be honest, you don't even try) so at least you could up the hilariousness of your insults. Give me something worthwhile from your posts, that's all I'm saying. You are always the first one to go to the insult well, just make sure there are some good ones in your bucket when you pull it up.

It's not bitterness, it's boredom. It's the want for entertainment from you. You can't provide any insight to any topic (and let's be honest, you don't even try) so at least you could up the hilariousness of your insults. Give me something worthwhile from your posts, that's all I'm saying. You are always the first one to go to the insult well, just make sure there are some good ones in your bucket when you pull it up.

No you are bitter.

No you are bitter.

Says the guy who posts these gems:

Maturity? What do you mean? I see a few of you people really consider yourselves so intelligent and, like, of so mature. Just like to know what you are talking about.

Note: I do think you are idiots, but would still love to hear this one

And with you we have a living breathing piece of azz wipe posting in this thread. Awesome

Totally mature comment.

:rolleyes:

Idiot

Hmmm...didn't see boot licker on the list, but we can safely assume that's solid Conservative

And these are just from the past hour or so.

Ooooh found another gem from this morning.

The 14th amendment is about the states, yes. I stand by that. The federal gov telling the states they have to treat everyone equally.

Oh, and you are a complete POS

Ooooh found another gem from this morning.

You are researching me now. How awesome! Did you tell people that?

There you go thinking you can properly interpret someone else's position, we'll add that to the list of things you're no good at. It'll go right under "breathing with your mouth closed".

Oh give me a break, you are a bitter angry turd.

• 4 weeks later...

WTG McCain you piece of garbage. Accomplice to maas murder and cultural destruction.

ISIS Destruction of Ancient Sites Hits Mostly Muslim Targets

ISIS has reportedly placed improvised explosive devices (IEDs) around the ancient ruins of Palmyra, in Syria, after recently capturing the adjacent city of Tadmore. The jihadi group has released images of the destruction of two shrines near the site.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150702-ISIS-Palmyra-destruction-salafism-sunni-shiite-sufi-Islamic-State/

Edited by JTSP

McCain to the militia: "Well done boys!"

So no one was buying your little fairy tale about Senator McCain........................................ (who made an abysmal decision about a photo-op) as being "responsible" for ISIS

So now you make the natural progression to out-right lying

"well done propagandist"

Edited by B-Man

The beautiful think about JTSP's "McCain's Militia" is that if you google "McCain's Militia," this thread is the first result.

So we've got to give him points for originality. And point out, again, that original thinking isn't a strength when you're an idiot.

The beautiful think about JTSP's "McCain's Militia" is that if you google "McCain's Militia," this thread is the first result.

So we've got to give him points for originality. And point out, again, that original thinking isn't a strength when you're an idiot.

Whatever you do don't type in "Sandusky's Supporters"

So no one was buying your little fairy tale about Senator McCain........................................ (who made an abysmal decision about a photo-op) as being "responsible" for ISIS

So now you make the natural progression to out-right lying

"well done propagandist"

No one buying it except a Republican front runner of course.

-------

Rand Paul blames GOP hawks for rise of Islamic State group

The freshman senator from Kentucky said Wednesday that the GOP's foreign policy hawks "created these people."

The Islamic State group, commonly referred to as ISIS, has seized one-third of Iraq and Syria and in recent days made gains in central Iraq.

"ISIS exists and grew stronger because of the hawks in our party who gave arms indiscriminately," Paul said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." He continued: "They created these people."

http://news.yahoo.com/rand-paul-blames-gop-hawks-rise-isis-170523782--election.html

Edited by JTSP

No one buying it except a Republican front runner of course.

-------

Rand Paul blames GOP hawks for rise of Islamic State group

Sorry Little Joe.

If you're going to quote people , you are going to have to read more sources and try and keep up with the adults.

Here is what Senator Paul said a week after your May source.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) backtracked on his recent comments that hawkish Republicans were responsible for creating the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS.

"I think ultimately I could have maybe stated it a little bit better," said Paul, who is seeking the Republican nomination for president. "The ultimate people who are responsible for terrorism are obviously the terrorists. So ISIS is responsible for the mayhem, the murders, the brutality, the beheadings, that's ISIS."

Paul also linked the rise of ISIS to the policies of President Barack Obama, but stopped short of saying his party was not responsible at all.

"This was the policy of President Obama, it was the policy of Hillary Clinton and it was also the policy of some in my party who wanted to arm the Islamic rebels," he said. "And I warned at the time that the great irony is that you arm these people, one day we'll have to go back and fight against these weapons ourselves."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/02/rand-paul-isis_n_7492994.html

So........................try and keep up with the latest Joey,

Your childish "McCain's Militia" campaign just exposes you and your bias.

Keep digging B-)

Edited by B-Man

Sorry Little Joe.

If you're going to quote people , you are going to have to read more sources and try and keep up with the adults.

Here is what Senator Paul said a week after your May source.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/02/rand-paul-isis_n_7492994.html

So........................try and keep up with the latest Joey,

Your childish "McCain's Militia" campaign just exposes you and your bias.

Keep digging B-)

He'll always have the Jews.