'That doesn't apply to me'

Their "contribution" to the cause is this: they've all issued strict orders to their staffs to turn the AC off as soon as they leave in their limo and to not turn it back on until they're notified that it's eight hours before the time that they'll be returning.

I saw J-Lo was mentioned in the article., Every time I saw that commercial of her driving the little pos Fiat I chuckled. That chick wouldn't be caught dead in that death trap unless she was getting paid big bucks. I figure she may use something like that much like you would use a golf cart. Puttering around your estate from guest house to guest house thats about it.

Looks like Jennifer Aniston is making an attempt, at least.

Of coures, she also thinks brushing her teeth in the shower saves water, so I tend to doubt her attempt is worth much.

Brushing her teeth as gallons of water fall all around her? lol funny little Hollywood girl. I guess she's not splitting the atom any time soon.

Brushing her teeth as gallons of water fall all around her? lol funny little Hollywood girl. I guess she's not splitting the atom any time soon.

No she brushes and lathers at the same time creating a savings. Just close your eyes and imagine that and you'll see she's right. .

Edited by keepthefaith

Now, now.............let's not be too hasty.

Perhaps some photographic evidence of this shower might help.

:lol: But I missed the part where she was brushing her teeth and saving water! :lol:

"We're the Millers"... a fantastic movie!

:lol: It's the best I could do on the move. When I talk to Jennifer next, I'll ask if she'll do the board a solid and let me film a more accurate portrayal.

Now, now.............let's not be too hasty.

Perhaps some photographic evidence of this shower might help.

Yes we should ask her to demonstrate her eco saving practices for our educational benefit. No bathing suits allowed either as that may contaminate the data.

• 1 month later...

People “should not be forced to live on property with brown lawns, golf on brown courses or apologize for wanting their gardens to be beautiful,”

You're not. You're free to move somewhere where there's water.

7HUrb6s.gif

I don't even have words. She was certainly smokin' back in the day.

Also, at least somewhat related to the topic at hand, notice the appalling lack of solar panels on those homes? Thought all those fruitcakes loved the earth.

Edited by joesixpack