Bills have one roster spot open -Update: back to 90

If they want Spikes AND Landry AND Smith, I am sure there are 2 bums they can cut to make it work.

With that said, right now, the biggest need is at linebacker...Spikes should be at the top of the list, of any free agents they are looking at.

(Can't believe they haven't even sniffed around Barksdale or Blalock, as far as we've heard anyways.)

spikes. i like what they have on the oline now... if they really wanted another ot, they would have just kept hairston, who was a decent swing backup ot. they have a lot of confidence in ck, he just needed to work on his technique and strength

tyson chandler is an intriguing talent, similar skill set to hairston but can move a little better

Spikes will be the first to get. He will be coveted once the dust settles in to the regular season for all of the teams. Landry will be next but we need to kick the tires and check the tread with what we have because there is no sense in bringing him in if we have good play there.

Brad Smith could be the wildcard and imagine he will be there in the season to nab up when Goodwin gets hurt.

Sign Spikes now

I think one of the guards will get cut soon. Maybe Williams when it saves the most money or even Urkik. I would like to see them sign another OT or even a true center.

I bet they dump williams for spikes and are still thinking on Landry

They will not cut Urbik. Williams, I expect, will be the one that goes. It was a Marrone signing that just isn't going to work.

I suspect they'll keep Williams through training camp, and look for any excuse to IR him (and possibly even release him later with an injury settlement), so that they get the cap relief next year.

Brad Smith is a good extra weapon to have for wildcat plays and punt return. Rex utilized him a while back while at the Jets.

No, he's not. All the wildcat has become is a direct snap to a player who just runs the ball. Glad this fad has passed.

Edited by nucci