29. Myles Jack, OLB, UCLA

30. Will Redmond, CB, Mississippi State

31. Cameron Sutton, CB, Tenn

32. Kendall Fuller, CB, VT

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaq Lawson DE from Clemson is underrated even at #16. Very Mario like, great at setting the edge and has bull strength. Constantly was beating double/triple teams last week.

Wonder if Clemson's DC gets some NFL interest. He is building a heck of a resume.

all of the kids named Shaq these days is making me feel old

If you aren't already doing so, start following Brandon Doughty of Western Kentucky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtoRNy9QmBs

nice arm, nice mobility, but looks like spread which makes me more leery, than the others

If only this year's draft class would have been in place in EJ's draft year----wishful thinking. There are a number of qbs (Cook and Goof) who play in a pro style of game that better prepares them for the next level.

The one qb that intrigues me as to how he will be rated when his college career is over is Hackenberg. While playing for O'Brien in his rookie year I thought he was going to be an elite prospect. Over the past two seasons playing behind a lackluster OL and in a scheme that doesn't suit him he has regressed.

When you watch him now he makes some exceptional passes that make you believe that he will be a good pro. But too often he plays like he is shell shocked because of the constant pressure. Without a doubt the departure of O'Brien to the pros had a major effect on his game and development. Coaching does matter!

I think the same thing

nice arm, nice mobility, but looks like spread which makes me more leery, than the others

I think the same thing

What intrigued me about doughty is how quickly the ball comes out in comparison to guys like lynch, cook, etc, and the consistent accuracy and arm strength.

He also seems to see the field well; who knows how that changes with the speed of the game in the NFL.

does anyone know who the best long snapper is coming out - Sanborn is getting up there in age

ok so I had a few beers waiting for the Sabres game..trying doing wilkes shapiro normality tests after several bottles of Ruination...darn those graphs are all starting to look the same

What intrigued me about doughty is how quickly the ball comes out in comparison to guys like lynch, cook, etc, and the consistent accuracy and arm strength.

He also seems to see the field well; who knows how that changes with the speed of the game in the NFL.

taping his game this week, hope its good, the more QB prospects the better. I hope it turns out like the 84 draft and we get a HOFer and 20 yrs of dominance!!

Taping this game too and Lynch's. Cook is off this week.

edit: what the hell are we doing at TCU Vs WVU!? if we draft Boykin I'm done until Whaley and stooges are gone!!! Running QBs don't last and will never replace drop back passers :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

taping his game this week, hope its good, the more QB prospects the better. I hope it turns out like the 84 draft and we get a HOFer and 20 yrs of dominance!!

Taping this game too and Lynch's. Cook is off this week.

edit: what the hell are we doing at TCU Vs WVU!? if we draft Boykin I'm done until Whaley and stooges are gone!!! Running QBs don't last and will never replace drop back passers :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

There are lots of players at both schools. Doesn't have to be Boykin.

@ChaseGoodbread: Buffalo #Bills GM Doug Whaley expected to scout Oregon-Arizona State tonight.

Top 2016 prospect there: @DeForestBuckner

<_< great, Whaley assumes the Bills have a top 10 pick in the next draft <_<

I keed, I keed

Cardale will get another shot - maybe for the rest of the season. Barrett pulled over for OVI last night, and plus he's only 20.

Stupid ass. Rough week for him, first the blow up over arm strength and then this capper.

<_< great, Whaley assumes the Bills have a top 10 pick in the next draft <_<

I keed, I keed

Stupid ass. Rough week for him, first the blow up over arm strength and then this capper.

yep. Thought he was supposed to be such a "leader." Über drivers all over campus. He probably was only going a short distance but no excuse - he could have gotten a ride from anyone, walked, etc. One of the dumber things I've seen. Edited by YoloinOhio

If you aren't already doing so, start following Brandon Doughty of Western Kentucky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtoRNy9QmBs

He's a guy that was intriguing to me last year (I thought he was a senior). He looks like a pro QB. That is terrible analysis but I hope that it makes sense. He's big, stands tall in the pocket and can deliver the football. Their bowl game last year was one of the best games of the season. Just a feeling but I think that he has a pretty long NFL career (maybe not as a starter).

He may be the kind of mid round prospect that the Bills look at to backup Tyrod. I don't see the Bills drafting a 1st round QB if Tyrod comes back healthy and at the same level. He is a guy that they will continue to try to develop. They will certainly be adding another QB to the pipeline next year IMO. I wouldn't be surprised to see them add a vet (again) and a rookie.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

He's a guy that was intriguing to me last year (I thought he was a senior). He looks like a pro QB. That is terrible analysis but I hope that it makes sense. He's big, stands tall in the pocket and can deliver the football. Their bowl game last year was one of the best games of the season. Just a feeling but I think that he has a pretty long NFL career (maybe not as a starter).

He may be the kind of mid round prospect that the Bills look at to backup Tyrod. I don't see the Bills drafting a 1st round QB of Tyrod comes back healthy and at the same level. He is a guy that they will continue to try to develop. They will certainly be adding another QB to the pipeline next year IMO. I wouldn't be surprised to see them add a vet (again) and a rookie.

I thought I remembered you being in on Doughty!

He was a senior in '14; he was granted a 6th year of eligibility since he red-shirted and the. Missed nearly 2 full seasons due to injury.

He's really blossomed under Jeff Brohm.

If we can get him in the 2nd or 3rd I'm all over it. You're right--he looks like a pro QB.

Good mechanics, fast release, sees the field, accurate, strong arm; checks the boxes

There are lots of players at both schools. Doesn't have to be Boykin.

They should be at schools with real QBs

Cardale will get another shot - maybe for the rest of the season. Barrett pulled over for OVI last night, and plus he's only 20.

Why is he losing his job for this? shouldn't this be handled in court?