predict starting offensive line

Pete

I am going with Glenn-Richie-Wood-Miller-Sentral

Any chance Kujo can win starting job? Can Williams stay healthy and be decent? Did Cyril work hard this season? Does Urbik revert back when he was a decent guard?

Glenn-Williams-Wood-Incognito-Henderson

Rex seems to really like Urbik, and in particular as a three-position backup, so I think a lot of guys would have to fail before he'd want to "use him up" as a starter. I think Kouandjio is going to do very well once they get down to business which could make the starting decision more difficult. Miller will have to have a monster camp to move into a starter role this year.

If healthy I think Williams makes the team and he probably would start over any of the other guards if healthy. He might be the only guard that could play tackle in a pinch. BUT he may not get the chance. I suspect he will be cut or given an injury settlement to free up cap space for a Dareus extension. Insert inflammatory statement next - They will also cut Fred and use that money to extend Dareus.

The RT battle should be fun to see. Wouldn't doubt if there was a rotation between Henderson and Kouandjio that lasts several games into the regular season.

Glenn is going to have a fantastic year in a contract year.

I am worried about Wood. He was just bad last year. You can come up with excuses about the guard play next to him but he was beaten one on one plenty of times. I would rather have drafted a center instead of another RB or slow TE. Hope he has a bounce back year because I don't see anyone on the roster that can play center even at an average level.

Glenn Miller Wood Incognito Collins

Henderson is the swing tackle, Urbik the interior lineman. Kouandijo and Richardson also stick. A guy can dream

Edited by JM57