RD 7, Pick 234: WR Dezmin Lewis, Central Arkansas

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like he upside on this WR. But, he would have to be our 6th WR. We may only keep 5.

So, my question is do you think we could stash him on the PS or do you think he would get scooped up?

the Bills can try to stash him.. If a team tries to sign him then the Bills can move him to the active roster. They do need to have s spot obviously so either cut someone or move someone to IR. I believe they would need to keep him on the active roster for 4 weeks at least if they did that.

Teams are typically less likely to sign WRs off of other teams PS than their own because their own guys have already built chemistry with their QBs in TC and practice.

He needs an NFL strength and conditioning programme and maybe another 10 lbs which his frame would permit.

Then he needs to find some nasty in fighting DBs for the ball.

If he can do those things, he's Marques Colston.

Went into his pro day looking to improve on his combine 40 time, which was respectable. Ran once, hand held 4.48 I believe.

He needs an NFL strength and conditioning programme and maybe another 10 lbs which his frame would permit.

Then he needs to find some nasty in fighting DBs for the ball.

If he can do those things, he's Marques Colston.

Went into his pro day looking to improve on his combine 40 time, which was respectable. Ran once, hand held 4.48 I believe.

It was 4.46. And according to NFL draft scout, he ran a 4.36, which I assume happened at the Combine since he ran the 40 just once at this Pro Day, but his official time was 4.58.

It was 4.46. And according to NFL draft scout, he ran a 4.36, which I assume happened at the Combine since he ran the 40 just once at this Pro Day, but his official time was 4.58.

Have to wonder about that 4:36. I had heard about it, can't remember from where. If he had done it at the Combine, even unofficially but with lots of evaluator butts in the seats, I have to think he would have gone well before the seventh.

Have to wonder about that 4:36. I had heard about it, can't remember from where. If he had done it at the Combine, even unofficially but with lots of evaluator butts in the seats, I have to think he would have gone well before the seventh.

Yeah, no idea where that's from.

• 2 weeks later...