first topic

Howard

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo. south side. is there any other place?

do you all remember the courier express centerfold posters of Bills players in the 1970s?? I still have all my sons posters. Think they are worth anything?

Buffalo. south side. is there any other place?

do you all remember the courier express centerfold posters of Bills players in the 1970s?? I still have all my sons posters. Think they are worth anything?

What position did your son play? Would we remember his name?

Also, posts like this belong here: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/forum/48-off-the-wall/

I would move this thread, but, I fear that would disrupt your day?

What position did your son play? Would we remember his name?

Also, posts like this belong here: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/forum/48-off-the-wall/

I would move this thread, but, I fear that would disrupt your day?

I think he meant he has his son's collection of posters - not that his son played for the Bills. I had a few of those posters but mine were thrown away years ago....wish I still had them.

I am sorry Howard, but I already don't like you: this is very weak first thread.

You're going to have to do a lot better than this going foward. We have a very high standards for threads. For example, we don't allow logic-free threads, like:

2. "Did Kelly's ovation make up for not having a 1st"

Ok, I did not see that post. Please tell me that wasn't real...

And Welcome Howard! If you're a miserable Bills fan, you'll fit right in! Winking smiley thingy

Edited by ricojes

Did you just call Mrags a dick?

I think he did. Personally, I consider Mrags to be an important unit within the TBD community. Not sure what TRBJ's problem is.