Baltimore thugs flipping off cops in the streets

So the thugs are celebrating another victory for liberalism in Baltimore.Thugs riding down the street verbally abusing law enforcement and extending the middle finger in their faces for all to see.Hopefully the men and women of law enforcement give the thugs what they want in that community, No arrests and let the community run wild.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the thugs are celebrating another victory for liberalism in Baltimore.Thugs riding down the street verbally abusing law enforcement and extending the middle finger in their faces for all to see.Hopefully the men and women of law enforcement give the thugs what they want in that community, No arrests and let the community run wild.

That's not any kind of victory for liberalism. You can make a case that much of Baltimore's problems are due to decades of democrat policies, but the idiots that are burning their drug store and the rest of the neighborhood aren't enjoying any kind of victory, they're simply victimizing themselves. That's not liberalism, it's anarchy.

No excuse for rioting, but perhaps the Baltimore PD should stop trying to injure people by not strapping them down in transport vans? You would figure paying out seven figure settlements to victims of this practice would have made it stop, but I guess some cops will have to go to jail for that to happen. They don't get the benefit of the doubt when BPD keeps doing it over and over.

No excuse for rioting, but perhaps the Baltimore PD should stop trying to injure people by not strapping them down in transport vans? You would figure paying out seven figure settlements to victims of this practice would have made it stop, but I guess some cops will have to go to jail for that to happen. They don't get the benefit of the doubt when BPD keeps doing it over and over.

Well, hopefully the BPD just gives all the criminals a wide birth in those communities from now on.Just let the community turn into areas where thugs run things.It will be perfect ,no arrests and the police don't have to worry about Al Sharpton destroying their careers. That should make everybody happy.

Cops are not the jury and judge, their job is NOT to punish. No "Nickle Rides." No "tune-ups." Their job is to enforce the laws... And the judge/jury is to decide if they got it right. That's for the legal system to figure out/justice.

Not going to hazard to guess what the numbers are, but law enforcement does get the law wrong more times than we like to think. I actually had to pull my phone out and read the IL motor vehicle code to one cop that was insisting I was not compliant.

Like some said... They need to stop being over-officious jerks. I don't like anarchy, but it isn't reasonable how some law enforcement acts.

Can you show a link to even one seven figure settlement for "not strapping someone down"? Do these transport vans go 340 miles per hour necessitating strap down to avoid broken necks?

How long before someone files a law suit for being "strapped down"?

Why was the other detainee in the van uninjured during the same drive?

In case you're wondering I agree that they should have put this kid in his seat belt. I also agree that if the information in the press is accurate, they should have gotten him medical attention. In fact, if the information in the press is accurate, I wonder why he was arrested in the first place. In cases like this, the information in the press has rarely proven to be accurate.

Your statement that the police were trying to hurt him seems completely baseless and ridiculous on its surface. Care to explain it further?

There was one petition on Change.Org about police on the water arresting a person, they handcuffed him and put him in the marine unit's boat. One thing they forgot to do before going 98 making wake across the lake was to put a PFD on him and strap him down... BOOM!... The boat takes off and the dude goes flying out handcuffed... BLOOP BLOOP, he does a Houdini and sinks.

Here the cops are on the water enforcing safety and they pull crap like this. Wow... What a way to go. Drowning handcuffed has to be the absolutley worse way to die. Least the over-officious jerks could give the dude a fighting chance before they put the hammer on the throttle.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

There was one petition on Change.Org about police on the water arresting a person, they handcuffed him and put him in the marine unit's boat. One thing they forgot to do before going 98 making wake across the lake was to put a PFD on him and strap him down... BOOM!... The boat takes off and the dude goes flying out handcuffed... BLOOP BLOOP, he does a Houdini and sinks.

Here the cops are on the water enforcing safety and they pull crap like this. Wow... What a way to go. Drowning handcuffed has to be the absolutley worse way to die. Least the over-officious jerks could give the dude a fighting chance before they put the hammer on the throttle.

I wish you provided a link. Now I'm going to have to answer some strange questions about my search history "drowned while in handcuffs."

I wish you provided a link. Now I'm going to have to answer some strange questions about my search history "drowned while in handcuffs."

https://www.change.org/p/chuck-grassley-my-son-drowned-in-police-custody-please-demand-a-full-investigation-into-the-missouri-water-patrol-and-the-tragic-death-of-brandon-ellingson

Actually I was wrong. They put an ill-fitting PFD on him. Even worse since this was a water saftey patrol? How can they not practice what they preach.

Link above.

https://www.change.org/p/chuck-grassley-my-son-drowned-in-police-custody-please-demand-a-full-investigation-into-the-missouri-water-patrol-and-the-tragic-death-of-brandon-ellingson

Actually I was wrong. They put an ill-fitting PFD on him. Even worse since this was a water saftey patrol? How can they not practice what they preach.

Link above.

Because you don't have to when you work for the Government

Don't worry about them searching your history, Gatorman assures us that checks and balances will guarantee that privacy prevails on the freedom machine otherwise known as the interwebs.

Edited by GreggyT

Don't worry about them searching your history, Gatorman assures us that checks and balances will guarantee that privacy prevails on the freedom machine otherwise known as the interwebs.

Or at least he would, if he could find a definition of privacy...

Because you don't have to when you work for the Government

Nice spin. I would have faced being fired if I got caught w/out a proper PFD. If this were the USCG... Think they would have cuffed him w/an ill-fitting PFD... ?? These cops ARE gov't and they weren't Coasties... They probably write tickets for person's w/out the right type of floation. Revenue!

@ work here we just shelled out a couple hundred grand to get OSHA compliant on hand railings or face fines... AND we are fed! True, they shelled out the money... That helps.

Yet... Here they are taking a drunk off the water for safety and the enforcement arm in MO don't even follow their own standards for safety... It's an accident!!! Lot of local enforcement is like this. "Don't do as I do, do as I tell you."

@ the very least... If I fall into the drink w/out the right PPE on, you think they will pay my wife and children... HA! If I live, I am fired. You have a lot to learn about the gov't. ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois