2015 NFL Draft round 2 pick discussion

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok?

We faced all those guys (except the rookies) and our patchwork oline still held up. our record against those DTs? 3-0

We went 4-2 in the division, not 3-0, and one was the gift win we got from NE.

The point was quite simple: we play in a division with outstanding interior DLmen. Our subpar guard play will hurt us if the position isn't addressed.

Because we should have taken an OL who will likely play against them.

That has nothing to do with who those teams are putting at DT. Some are acting as if by us picking Darby, it created that lineup of DTs we will be facing. There's no correlation.

We went 4-2 in the division, not 3-0, and one was the gift win we got from NE.

The point was quite simple: we play in a division with outstanding interior DLmen. Our subpar guard play will hurt us if the position isn't addressed.

lol against those DTs!!!! read please. We beat Suh and went 2-0 against the Jests.

I felt like the crux was obvious when I said "but not an OLmen"

It's not obvious when there's no correlation. Look I don't know if it was a good pick or not, but I trust Whaley and his team, and the rest of you should too. None of you know any better than them. People just need to relax and trust the guys in charge. We finally have good ones.

It's not obvious when there's no correlation. Look I don't know if it was a good pick or not, but I trust Whaley and his team, and the rest of you should too. None of you know any better than them. People just need to relax and trust the guys in charge. We finally have good ones.

:doh::doh:

The Steelers take a DB, so it looks like if we trade back we don't get Darby.

If the OT's and Guards left on the board when we picked were so good, why did Mitch Morse get picked

before all of them at #49?

The next OL off the board is Robby Havenstein at 57. How many had him there?

Edited by Mij yllek

I didn't say there was a correlation; I feel like you're being obtuse here:

Those teams have very good DTs

We need to be able to block them

Our OGs are overmatched

We drafted a CB

lol against those DTs!!!! read please. We beat Suh and went 2-0 against the Jests.

I did read, and you're missing the point.

With the bengals taking two OTs in the first two rounds, what are the odds they trade one of their current starters given that each only have a year left on their contracts? Andre Smith aint bad... when healthy of course. Or Whitworth

Edited by Uffalo Ills

Our OGs are overmatched

We drafted a CB

I did read, and you're missing the point.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

With the bengals taking two OTs in the first two rounds, what are the odds they trade one of their current starters given that each only have a year left on their contracts? Andre Smith aint bad... when healthy of course

Why bother? Apparently since we went 3-0 against the DTs I mentioned, we don't need a guy like Smith.

Our OGs are overmatched

We drafted a CB

So you don't think the Bills organization knows this? Just curious why people complain nonstop about stuff like this. You're not a professional scout. You didn't spend hundreds of hours dissecting every player who would possibly be available at 50. Why gripe instantly? Darby could be good.