Bills merch. sales up 300%,McCoy jerseys setting records

Pretty much every time I buy a jersey, the player leaves within a year. Poz, Whitner, Fitz, Morris (yeah that's right - Sammy Morris! :bag: ) etc.

So if there is anyone you'd like to ensure isn't on the roster next year, convince me to buy their jersey. :nana:

Edited by yall

Pretty much every time I buy a jersey, the player leaves within a year. Poz, Whitner, Fitz, Morris (yeah that's right - Sammy Morris! :bag: ) etc.

So if there is anyone you'd like to ensure isn't on the roster next year, convince me to buy their jersey. :nana:

Ever consider buying a Brady jersey? :devil:

(Sammy Morris was awesome by the way)

Edited by Metal Man

Funny but related story.

This past holiday season, my mother-in-law (who lives in Illinois) was asking if there were any particular gifts I was interested in. I thought that was really nice of her, and I figured it would be reasonable to suggest a Sabres t-shirt from the online store, since I didn't have one. So I picked out three different ones, emailed her with the links to all three numbered #1, #2, and #3, and said I'd be interested in any of them, but the one I liked most was #2.

Despite me thinking this was pretty simple and explicit (pick one, click the link, you're done), somehow my mother-in-law only chose to read a few select words from the email and had it in her mind that I would only be interested in Buffalo Bills gear, completely ignoring whoever these "Sabres" are. And links? What links? She figured I must be talking about a Buffalo Bills jersey, and I mentioned the #2, so that must be what I want.

So yeah, I opened up the gift to reveal a brand new Dan Carpenter #2 Buffalo Bills jersey.

It took me a while to figure out what the story was and why I was looking at a kicker's jersey, but once we pieced it together it was hilarious. We still get a big laugh out of it.

I'm wondering if I'm the only one with a Carpenter jersey. I wonder if someone told Dan that somebody bought his jersey. Either way, I can't wait to wear it to a game.

Did you ever put on your Sammy Morris and level a buddy wearing your Whitner?

Edited by Jamie Nails

NO WAY!

I learned my lesson back in '83 when I dropped the big bucks on that Matt Vandenboom jersey.

Never again.

(That was a joke; was just reviewing the 1983 draft class and noting how we drafted a long list of nobodies. Other than Jim Kelly and Darryl Talley that is!).

Funny but related story.

This past holiday season, my mother-in-law (who lives in Illinois) was asking if there were any particular gifts I was interested in. I thought that was really nice of her, and I figured it would be reasonable to suggest a Sabres t-shirt from the online store, since I didn't have one. So I picked out three different ones, emailed her with the links to all three numbered #1, #2, and #3, and said I'd be interested in any of them, but the one I liked most was #2.

Despite me thinking this was pretty simple and explicit (pick one, click the link, you're done), somehow my mother-in-law only chose to read a few select words from the email and had it in her mind that I would only be interested in Buffalo Bills gear, completely ignoring whoever these "Sabres" are. And links? What links? She figured I must be talking about a Buffalo Bills jersey, and I mentioned the #2, so that must be what I want.

So yeah, I opened up the gift to reveal a brand new Dan Carpenter #2 Buffalo Bills jersey.

It took me a while to figure out what the story was and why I was looking at a kicker's jersey, but once we pieced it together it was hilarious. We still get a big laugh out of it.

I'm wondering if I'm the only one with a Carpenter jersey. I wonder if someone told Dan that somebody bought his jersey. Either way, I can't wait to wear it to a game.

lol great story! Actually a pretty cool jersey to own, imo!

Funny but related story.

That's outstanding. :beer: Wear it with pride!

lol great story! Actually a pretty cool jersey to own, imo!

That's outstanding. :beer: Wear it with pride!

Seriously, I'm already trying to figure out which game it will be this year. And just remember, if you see some dude at the Ralph wearing a #2 Carpenter jersey, come say hi cause it could only be me!