Amy Schumer: Last F***able Day

i know i can google it, but who's the 3rd chick at the table? patricia arquette or chelsea handler? it looks enough like handler but yet still not enough...then i saw someone mention a patricia....either way, yes to all 3(ok...all 4) of them.....

i know i can google it, but who's the 3rd chick at the table? patricia arquette or chelsea handler? it looks enough like handler but yet still not enough...then i saw someone mention a patricia....either way, yes to all 3(ok...all 4) of them.....

I don't know the actress's name but she played Angela on The Office. It might be Patricia Arquette.

That's funny. Watched their take off on friday night lights were the coach tells the team, no more rape. Freakin hilarous, but true. Finishing up john krakuer new book on the university of montana football teams rape issues, missoula, rape and the justice system in a college town. Crazy stuff.

Amy Schumer looks like she's on a few pounds, but I'd still hit it.

I alway thought there was something about Amy that she was very !@#$able. But she looks like she put on 20#s. One more trip to the buffet and that will be Amy's last !@#$able day for me