NHL Playoffs

LB3

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone but the Pens please

I respect the hell out of Crosby so I don't mind them doing well if the Senators lose.

If you want to see a real physical battle, tune in to Ottawa-Montreal tomorrow. After the cheap shot from Subban that fractured Stone's wrist with no suspension, they will be looking to take him out early. They're dressing Chris Neil just to slash and fight Subban. Cameron came out and said there will be revenge. You don't take out the rookie of the year and get away with it.

I respect the hell out of Crosby so I don't mind them doing well if the Senators lose.

If you want to see a real physical battle, tune in to Ottawa-Montreal tomorrow. After the cheap shot from Subban that fractured Stone's wrist with no suspension, they will be looking to take him out early. They're dressing Chris Neil just to slash and fight Subban. Cameron came out and said there will be revenge. You don't take out the rookie of the year and get away with it.

Should be fun!

There is NOTHING better than the Stanley Cup playoffs.

:lol: How did that work for the Bruins last year?

Lucic never got his revenge now did he?

:lol: How did that work for the Bruins last year?

Lucic never got his revenge now did he?

Not too good. I fully expect whichever player (likely Neil) that slashes to get the hook and a suspension, based on Cameron's comments. It makes it premeditated. They've got to do it though. I'm normally against rooting for injuries to opponents, but a guy as dirty and whiny as Subban really deserves to have his wrists broken. I just hope Ottawa doesn't target someone else. It would be cheap if they went after someone like Gallagher to even the score. Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Not too good. I fully expect whichever player (likely Neil) that slashes to get the hook and a suspension, based on Cameron's comments. It makes it premeditated. They've got to do it though. I'm normally against rooting for injuries to opponents, but a guy as dirty and whiny as Subban really deserves to have his wrists broken.

No one will get to Subban.

And stop whining, it's the playoffs. If that's the worst you'll see you're lucky.

I am going to game 4 of the Penguins/Rangers game. The way the Pens have been playing that could be the end of the series.

That's awesome. Hopefully they give you something to cheer about.

And stop whining, it's the playoffs. If that's the worst you'll see you're lucky.

Yeah. I expect the playoffs to be physical. I've hated Subban for years. He's just a pos. It's like Brady hate for me.

And possibly losing the rookie of the year for the entire playoffs isn't lucky.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

I don't remember too many "two handers" that violent in the playoffs. I hate when guys get run from behind and when guys use their sticks as weapons. There's no reason for it.

I hope Subban gets his ass kicked.

I haven't watched much Rangers hockey this year, but after watching the game last night, i was very impressed. That's a very good hockey club, passing, speed, physical play, and good goal tending, that's going to be a tough team to beat.

I don't remember too many "two handers" that violent in the playoffs. I hate when guys get run from behind and when guys use their sticks as weapons. There's no reason for it.

I hope Subban gets his ass kicked.

Every time I watch the playoffs, I see cheap shots. Last year, how the Rangers player conveniently ran into Price which took him out for the series.

Anyways Subban has had a target on his back for a long time.

There is NOTHING better than the Stanley Cup playoffs.

You've got that right!

Pumped for the Sens-Habs tonight. The hits are coming early and often. Pacioretty might play, but I think the Sens will be ready for him. Going to be can't miss TV!

You've got that right!

Pumped for the Sens-Habs tonight. The hits are coming early and often. Pacioretty might play, but I think the Sens will be ready for him. Going to be can't miss TV!

I think the refs will be in force tonight sending a message early. I expect quite a few penalties, especially on the Habs.

I work a block from the Bell Center. Hell of an atmosphere.