NHL Playoffs

LB3

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-0.

Hand pass... it was a good game though.

Ottawa needs to stop with the constant finesse shots. They need to take a page out of Montreal's book and put more shots on net. One timers and drop passes are good, but occasionally they need to just blast it at Price and charge in after the garbage.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Hand pass... it was a good game though.

Tough to tell for sure. From this angle, it looks like the puck bounces off the glass. I can't blame the refs in any way. Even if the puck did hit the glove, that's even tough to call on replay...

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/4966B31B5A1201770102169993216_14294985142b00571ccf.8295.mp4?versionId=Kmf_kCcqFFfO4hrcqNhJdPil.f6f8UQk

Edited by ricojes

Tough to tell for sure. From this angle, it looks like the puck bounces off the glass. I can't blame the refs in any way. Even if the puck did hit the glove, that's even tough to call on replay...

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/4966B31B5A1201770102169993216_14294985142b00571ccf.8295.mp4?versionId=Kmf_kCcqFFfO4hrcqNhJdPil.f6f8UQk

Yeah. I don't blame the refs. If it definitively showed that it didn't hit the hand, I'd probably just complain and that I couldn't see it. :lol:

I follow the Gordon Bombay school of thought in my hockey fanhood:

1. Take the fall!

2. Act hurt!

3. Get indignant!

Watching the Jets game last night, and all the hoopla about that being first home playoff game since 96 for the Jets..

Mad me sad to think that was also the year of the last Bills home playoff game.......it's been that frighten long.

Incredible game by both goalies.

Couldn't agree more. It seemed like every great save was followed up by a match on the other end. Anderson's sprawl save on Prust's breakaway followed right up by Price shutting down a 3 shot barrage was an incredible sequence.

No such luck. Ugly game tonight. Just grinding by both teams and three ugly goals and a Pens OT loss. I think the Pens are done. Oh, well.

That was a tough one. Rangers just crashed the net real well. The nice thing about having the best player in the league is that you can never really be counted out though. Especially when Malkin is as good of a number 2 as you can have. I'll still be rooting for you guys to beat them.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

My God Winnipeg can't hold a lead to save their lives.

The Ducks are a battle hardened, tested , experienced playoff team. There aren't two other players in the entire league that I would rather have than Perry and Getzlaf. This coming from a Shark fan. Ducks won't cruise to the final that's for sure with Hawks or Nashville there. If they get there no one from the east will beat them

Edited by Dante

No such luck. Ugly game tonight. Just grinding by both teams and three ugly goals and a Pens OT loss. I think the Pens are done. Oh, well.

That open net in the last min of regulation must have had you out of your seat. Been a good series.