NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two official predictions. The second being a flat out guarantee.

1. The Cavs win in 5.

2. No matter who wins tonight, media coverage will be excruciatingly bad until Sunday as they write off the losing team as if it's already 3-0.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Unless they reward Labron with free throws every time he commits an offensive foul (which happens a ton) the Warriors will win this series

:lol: Already building in an excuse in case the Warriors lose. Nice.

Its going to be interesting to see how much Delly plays over Kyrie if his D is getting exposed by Curry. Who on GS is most likely to lose his head over Delly's annoying style of play like Gibson and Horford?

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I'm really looking forward to this series. The game is being played at a higher level than it has ever been played at. I think w's win but I hope not. I'm cheering for Cleveland to get their title.

Agreed, I'm looking forward to this series too. Both teams are fun, both teams are capable. I don't have a dog in this race in terms of rooting interests, I just think the Warriors are better and expect it to show in the final outcome. I think each game though will be a battle, even if the final series score is more lopsided.