Johnny "Football" getter done Doug

Nasty

I know I know You guys are probably thinking "No Way," "he is too immature," "he is going to get killed out there" well I disagree. I watched him for 2 years at Texas A&M and that guy is not only a football player but a winner. If you can remember he did lead the Browns down the field in Buffalo on a 70 some odd yard TD drive in the forth quarter last year before his run in with K. Williams which any QB would have folded at that point. I say we give the Browns a fifth for "Johnny" I think he would be a good fit for this offense. He is great at buying time in the pocket, and he isn't afraid to run when he has a lane. He will throw his fair share of INT's but he will make Twice as many big plays. He is " must see" TV when he plays and I don't think he got a fair shot with the Browns. I mean most people think he is a train wreck but all's you know about him is what the media tells you, and I can't believe the stuff people think about him. It's not like he rapped a girl, or threw a fit in the mess hall and yelled at an employee. Johnny just signed some autographs, not only that he went to a few college parties and drank under age "who hasn't done that before" but because the media made a big deal about it he got the wrap as a dirt bag. The media also told you the M. Irvin was a better receiver than A. Reed only because Irvin had three rings like he won them all by him self and he was in a bigger market, not only that he got caught with a trunk full of cocaine if I can remember. When we all know Reed was better. I just wish they would bring in Johnny.

Didn't his teammate Joe Thomas say he had " lost probably a lot of trust among the guys on the team last year by the way he handled himself once he became the starter."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000483552/article/joe-thomas-johnny-manziel-lost-a-lot-of-trust-in-2014

He's been in rehab, and has not been studying film, or taking any off season reps.

No thanks.

He's a bad QB, on and off the field. I don't understand the obsession with signing bad QBs. People were obsessed with Tebow, as well, and he's a really bad QB. We shouldn't sign bad QBs, especially if they are bouche dags.

Oh yeah and EJ or Cassell are such great QB's and EJ has proven so much more on the field then Johnny let's not forget he was a rookie last year not a 5 year vet so I am saying he has an up side and a change of scenery won't hurt him. If he is such a bad teammate why did his teammates and coach love him so much at college station? Just saying.