What if Chan was EJ's head coach last year?

BmarvB

One thing I'll say about Gailey, he has a knack for getting the most out of the least he has to work with at the QB position. Can't help but wonder how much he could have got out of EJ if he were coaching him last year. If nothing else, the offense as a whole was better under Gailey than Marrone. With our defense, I still think we would have got 1 maybe 2 more wins.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coaching doesn't matter in the NFL, especially at the qb position. :)

I think it would have been amazing. Andrew Luck had Arians his rookie year. Bridgewater had Norv Turner. Manuel had Hackett and Marrone. It is a joke.

Gailey loved to work with mediocre talent at qb. I still have no idea why he never drafted a qb higher than the 7th round.

In a perfect world, Gailey would have coached Manuel who learned under Fitz. Hopefully, Roman can fix this mess.

How you just gonna say fact and in my opinion in succession hahaha

This is a fantasy thread, no? Nothing can be fact because of OPs ridiculous scenerio.

What if EJ was a lady? How much better would the Bills be? We would've definitely won the super bowl. Fact.

See how out there that is? This whole premise is based on what ifs.

Nothing matters but reality.

Imo

Coaching doesn't matter in the NFL, especially at the qb position. :)

I think it would have been amazing. Andrew Luck had Arians his rookie year. Bridgewater had Norv Turner. Manuel had Hackett and Marrone. It is a joke.

Gailey loved to work with mediocre talent at qb. I still have no idea why he never drafted a qb higher than the 7th round.

In a perfect world, Gailey would have coached Manuel who learned under Fitz. Hopefully, Roman can fix this mess.

nice thought. He has a way with QBs

Without a doubt 6-10, Chan was never a good OC.

ha

This is a fantasy thread, no? Nothing can be fact because of OPs ridiculous scenerio.

What if EJ was a lady? How much better would the Bills be? We would've definitely won the super bowl. Fact.

Imo

What if you were right about EJ and Fred getting cut or the Bills signing McCown? You'd be a prophet instead of turning into an EJ troll.

Imo

You did write FACT. I'd bet EJ would have been further along in his development. And that's a fact.

You did write FACT. I'd bet EJ would have been further along in his development. And that's a fact.

Ok let's bet.

How will we decide who wins the bet?

Oh that's right, we can't. This thread is fiction.

I'll bet you 1 million Unicorns.

Only reality matters. Nothing is going to change the past. Can you grasp that??

Imo

Chan would call five wide on 3rd and 1, EJ would panic, and we'd hear about how his losses are technically wins because of bad coaches.

Oh, and we'd go throw crazy with Orton and lose because, somehow, he isn't Brady.

Edited by FireChan

What if you were right about EJ and Fred getting cut or the Bills signing McCown? You'd be a prophet instead of turning into an EJ troll.

I've always liked you, CB. After reading this, I like you even more. Good stuff!!

One thing I'll say about Gailey, he has a knack for getting the most out of the least he has to work with at the QB position. Can't help but wonder how much he could have got out of EJ if he were coaching him last year. If nothing else, the offense as a whole was better under Gailey than Marrone. With our defense, I still think we would have got 1 maybe 2 more wins.

Bc EJ has been so good at making quick reads and completing slants

Chan is really overrated by a lot of ppl on this board

Edited by Max997