SB 50

There are a lot of Packers fans where I work, but I'm the only Bills fan (of course). I tell them all that last year's game against the Pack was my Super Bowl. And boy, did I let them have it.

I'm with you ice bowl! The NFL might hate to see it, two smallest markets, but I'd love it. I think Green Bay has a slightly better shot, but we will still hope. It was almost super 1.

Superbowl XXV was the 1st appearance by the Bills in a Superbowl. Superbowl 50 twenty five years later will be their 1st win on a last second FG. Buffalo 23 Greenbay 21.

I would need to lie in the fetal position in a corner and have someone tell me when it was over if the SB came down to another do or die FG for the Bills.

p.s. And it's Super Bowl L.

Edited by KD in CT

Will be a great matchup between Buffalo and my Pack. Mark it down.

That's what a lot of people thought the matchup would and should have been for superbowl 1.

The Bills need still need to learn how to close a game on a consistent basis. Hopefully this is the year. But playoff football is something not many Bills have ever experienced. That is a whole new world for these Bills. Winning a playoff game or two would be a great start. But Super Bowl........

Superbowl XXV was the 1st appearance by the Bills in a Superbowl. Superbowl 50 twenty five years later will be their 1st win on a last second FG. Buffalo 23 Greenbay 21.

I would literally vomit if the bills made it to a superbowl and it all came down to a 47 yard attempt.

There are a lot of Packers fans where I work, but I'm the only Bills fan (of course). I tell them all that last year's game against the Pack was my Super Bowl. And boy, did I let them have it.

Same here. In fact I'm the only Bills fan in a group of Packers fans. They inroduced me to Spotted Cow and I get a few cases every year. It's delish