Rolling Stones at the Ralph concert thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got seats today through Amex/Ticketmaster in sec 108 row 11. Good seats when looking at RWS Stage layout.

https://seatgeek.com/venues/ralph-wilson-stadium/seating-chart/concert-165368/

Definitely nice seats but surely qualify as middle tier Id say- in the sense that if you go on a different presale or wait til General sale you might have gotten better (or much worse).

Heck- live nation does different allotments for their website and mobile app. I've see a general admission show sold out on their website but had a friend 30 mins later get tix via mobile app and then gotten my own. Ticketing is all over the place these days is all.

I still have my Fourth of July, 1978 ticket. It cost $12.

In 1997, I had the luckiest thing happen. We waited to how the weather would be for that October concert. It was perfect, so one of my friends went to whatever record store was selling them. Said, can I have three tickets and the machine spit out three front row seats! For $60 or whatever.

i believe i mentioned it in the other RS thread, but i really do hate the big events with 9,000 presales. its out of control, totally frustrating as a consumer, and needs to be scaled back. (and im not even attending this show)

So Today has AEG pre sale starting @ 10 am per radio station WBEN930 web site the code is Licks which is different than the code I have, Sticky. Per WBEN the Bills pre sale starts @ noon with the code being Shattered which is different than the Bills code I have and my Bills pre sale starts @ 10am. There is another secret pre sale but you must be able to hop on one foot and at the same time rotate your arms in different directions to be eligible to receive the code.

Pandora presale code is : zipper2015

I just landed 3 seats in 309 row 22 ($88 seats)

I can't thank you enough for posting this. I'm in law school currently, and it would've been nearly impossible to purchase them when they went on sale to the general public on Monday morning. I'll be three sections over from ya!

So Today has AEG pre sale starting @ 10 am per radio station WBEN930 web site the code is Licks which is different than the code I have, Sticky. Per WBEN the Bills pre sale starts @ noon with the code being Shattered which is different than the Bills code I have and my Bills pre sale starts @ 10am. There is another secret pre sale but you must be able to hop on one foot and at the same time rotate your arms in different directions to be eligible to receive the code.

and i heard that you had to be on the mobile app for wben, but it will only give availability to android users.

• 4 weeks later...