"Win one before Grandpa dies..."

stevestojan

Sorry to hear about your loss. What a nice tribute!

I'll tip one for him and others this evening, with a nice big Go Bills.

Shame to think of all the folks we have lost collectively on this board who never saw a Buffalo Championship. It's coming though, and hopefully they will be tipping one together when it does.

Bills had Championships in the 1960's. @ least we aren't The Cubs... That transcends many multiple generations. We are only going on 50 years. Over a century for those poor bastages!

And our SB coach was a big Cubs fan... Any coincidence? I think not!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Sorry to hear about your loss. What a nice tribute!

Bills had Championships in the 1960's. @ least we aren't The Cubs... That transcends many multiple generations. We are only going on 50 years. Over a century for those poor bastages!

And our SB coach was a big Cubs fan... Any coincidence? I think not!

I hate hearing this, because yeah, the Cubs have sucked but guess what? They have the Bears, who won in '85 and were just there about 10 years ago, granted they lost. The Blackhawks, who have won a few Stanley Cups. and the '90s Bulls, arguably the greatest team in the history of the sport.

Buffalo however, has Wide Right, Four lost Super Bowls, Music City Miracle Tragedy, and No goal. And that's just two sports. We were more or less promised a Major League team if we built the stadium. We had larger crowds than both the White Sox and Braves. We built it, and they didn't come. And Basketball our team left town and went to LA. So :censored: you Chicago. We've been screwed in all four sports.

I hate hearing this, because yeah, the Cubs have sucked but guess what? They have the Bears, who won in '85 and were just there about 10 years ago, granted they lost. The Blackhawks, who have won a few Stanley Cups. and the '90s Bulls, arguably the greatest team in the history of the sport.

Buffalo however, has Wide Right, Four lost Super Bowls, Music City Miracle Tragedy, and No goal. And that's just two sports. We were more or less promised a Major League team if we built the stadium. We had larger crowds than both the White Sox and Braves. We built it, and they didn't come. And Basketball our team left town and went to LA. So :censored: you Chicago. We've been screwed in all four sports.

Bandits, baby!

That's your one for the day.

And sorry for totally hijacking the thread Steve. Kinda got carried away.

I know.

And I only indulged the hijacking because Steve can probably use the laughs. Hope it helps, Steve.