Jiminy Cricket World semifinals - Australia vs India

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Well get out your spooners, because It's Continental Round Robin time again. As per usual my New Zealand team comes in leading with a whopping three and a half knob-curls, however Fergy's cottaging Paki team, is close behind with two, but they also have three matches with a heal-wick penelties, so we'll see how that plays out.

Are they still playing that same game?

If you're asking whether Randy Gotabush is still playing for that wanker Zealand team, yes, yes he is. If you really want to check out a good match, watch the Pakistani Daggers vs the Thailand Sierra Mist Warriors next Weds night on Euroasian Channel 14 (I get it on my enhanced DirecTV sports pack). Gonna be a barnburner.

If you're asking whether Randy Gotabush is still playing for that wanker Zealand team, yes, yes he is. If you really want to check out a good match, watch the Pakistani Daggers vs the Thailand Sierra Mist Warriors next Weds night on Euroasian Channel 14 (I get it on my enhanced DirecTV sports pack). Gonna be a barnburner.

Good because you know you'll win! Thailand has never fared well in continental play. What with all the allegations against their bowler for bobbing, he's gotta be extra careful on the half pitch. Wait till next game against Bangalore, of course you didn't mention that one, ya bugger!

No, the game that seemed to never end back when the thread started.

• 1 year later...

Thoughts?

http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/australia-vs-pakistan-2nd-test-momentum-with-pakistan-against-weary-aussie-bowlers-4444144/

Not sure if Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazlewood will back up to bowl at the showpiece event. I know they each sent down 56 overs in the Brisbane heat with just a week’s recuperation, but still, I'm not sure bowlers like that have enough in them. I'm sure Fergy is cocky enough to think they could have damn near 60 overs AGAIN! Think again Fergie, you Aussie Bug!

Thoughts?

http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/australia-vs-pakistan-2nd-test-momentum-with-pakistan-against-weary-aussie-bowlers-4444144/

Not sure if Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazlewood will back up to bowl at the showpiece event. I know they each sent down 56 overs in the Brisbane heat with just a weeks recuperation, but still, I'm not sure bowlers like that have enough in them. I'm sure Fergy is cocky enough to think they could have damn near 60 overs AGAIN! Think again Fergie, you Aussie Bug!

60 overs on the second length is no great accomplishment TRBJ. Think back to 1998...the Brisbane tourney was over before it started for the Aussie cottagers. You have a team that can't even complete a full branch without an over 20. Lol. Your team is like a Rex Ryan defense.

Who understands Cricket?

Uhhhh, I think the question is: who DOESN'T understand cricket? You might be the only one. But keep in mind, cricket was the inspiration for our modern day football. Great sport.

60 overs on the second length is no great accomplishment TRBJ. Think back to 1998...the Brisbane tourney was over before it started for the Aussie cottagers. You have a team that can't even complete a full branch without an over 20. Lol. Your team is like a Rex Ryan defense.

Uhhhh, I think the question is: who DOESN'T understand cricket? You might be the only one. But keep in mind, cricket was the inspiration for our modern day football. Great sport.

Don't you mean baseball?

Actually I do sort of understand the game, inasmuch as the object is to hit a ball and score runs.

Don't you mean baseball?

Actually I do sort of understand the game, inasmuch as the object is to hit a ball and score runs.

Actually, our modern day football is based loosely on cricket in that there are generally four quarters and field position. Cricket began with a leather ball and, if you need further proof, look at the shoulder pads worn by batsmen.