Jiminy Cricket World semifinals - Australia vs India

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile on the other side of the pitchment, Hazlewood over Cummins selection might win Australia this game still. A reverse Philander for Abbott selection if you will.

Dhoni may return to form yet and regain his usual brilliance but as of five a bong today hes still a right duffer.

The last time I saw a reverse Philander was the 2007 Montclair regional qualifier where Visho Truncater (the right cord striker for India) singlehandedly balled up 4 stoners in the 16th round. I was kicking my dog (not really) but I lost a fair amount of change on that match.

Anybody else find it weird that the host nations will meet in the final for the second World Cup in succession? I'm not normally one to call the ICC corrupt, but c'mon now!

The ICC is headed up by none other than...you guessed it Porter Santovani ("The Ax Man") from Pakistan...the turncoat who left Australia in 1995 to take over a struggling Pakistani team. Corrupt.

AUS needs more charging down the track hitting sixes over point or its dogs bollocks for the down unders. Plan B may involve Watson or even having to bring a front line bowler back way earlier than stonking planned. If Watson can't get some breakthroughs on this pitch, its going to throw some spanners in the works. Chazwazzles all around. Forking waffle display of shabaddery.

AUS needs more charging down the track hitting sixes over point or its dogs bollocks for the down unders. Plan B may involve Watson or even having to bring a front line bowler back way earlier than stonking planned. If Watson can't get some breakthroughs on this pitch, its going to throw some spanners in the works. Chazwazzles all around. Forking waffle display of shabaddery.

What he said.

What he said.

The stumps are usually 10cm higher in ICC league rules, so when they lower the stumps and India takes 4 knockers, it throws the other team off. The Pakistanis (or as Obama says "Pock-is-stahn"...I still say Pack-is-stan) are usually shorter guys so the difference in height of the stumps makes for easier knocks and stoners. Jauronimo isn't telling you the whole story because he follows the Aussies who B word and moan about their training facility all over the web.

My biggest question is where is the sledging, guys?!?!?! I thought MiJo would be all around the Indian batsmen on the heels of his century against PAK but now it seems I'm off the parky trolley on that mash about. Tidy why you don't throw your wicket away knee deep in auntie's marmalade unless you're having a todgy wank at the circus. This pitch is harder to get in on than a toodle pip on a maypole. Smashing gobs of tod wobblers. High time for a walk about if there ever was.

Days.

Not really...a very exciting sport so the 3-5 hours really feels like about 30 minutes. It flies by.

My biggest question is where is the sledging, guys?!?!?! I thought MiJo would be all around the Indian batsmen on the heels of his century against PAK but now it seems I'm off the parky trolley on that mash about. Tidy why you don't throw your wicket away knee deep in auntie's marmalade unless you're having a todgy wank at the circus. This pitch is harder to get in on than a toodle pip on a maypole. Smashing gobs of tod wobblers. High time for a walk about if there ever was.

MiJo is always pointing to the sleeve of his jersey where he puts patches for all of his centuries. If I had a dollar for every time Guthi or Parks just entered the slog box to send a stoner or a kicker, I'd be a poor man. #Humble

TRBJ - Here's an article about your hero Charlie Griffith....considering it's written by Chandler, I don't believe a word of it. Chandler is a bloody asshat.

http://www.cricketweb.net/charlie-griffith-guilty-or-not-guilty/

Charlie Griffith – Guilty or Not Guilty?

Martin Chandler |

8:38pm GMT 20 March 2015charlie_griffith.jpg

Is it just me or does Kohli need to start doing something in World Cups? Other than a day 1 ton against Bangladesh in 2011, I can't remember him doing much of note.

:D:D :D :D:D

I love when people rip Kohli. That guy is a joke. I can freaking do a leg glance further than that dude's best paddle sweep.

:D:D :D :D:D

I love when people rip Kohli. That guy is a joke. I can freaking do a leg glance further than that dude's best paddle sweep.

You can rip on Kohli all you want but if anyone is clutch it is him. Not just Day 1 in 2011, but what about the 2013 Dasagi Invitational, the 2013 Moske Regionals and last year's World Integrated Cricket Championships?? Go hide under your rock while you slander Kohli's good name...or preach to someone who doesn't follow Cricket.

Any of yous that don't watch or care about Cricket - ask yourselves this: If I could learn and get excited about a sport that is the third most popular per capita in the WORLD, would I? After Soccer and International Rockclimbing (yes, rockclimbing believe it or not), Cricket is ahead of NASCAR and American Football.

Not really...a very exciting sport so the 3-5 hours really feels like about 30 minutes. It flies by.

MiJo is always pointing to the sleeve of his jersey where he puts patches for all of his centuries. If I had a dollar for every time Guthi or Parks just entered the slog box to send a stoner or a kicker, I'd be a poor man. #Humble

No-balls and wides from Guthi. Stodgy pudding. IND should punished more but Hadds is bowling strong with those wicked googlies cutting back twixt the pike and the batsmen nigh into the fox's trousers. Its left even the unflappable Dholi looking plum chuffed. Codswallop if you ask me.

No-balls and wides from Guthi. Stodgy pudding. IND should punished more but Hadds is bowling strong with those wicked googlies cutting back twixt the pike and the batsmen nigh into the fox's trousers. Its left even the unflappable Dholi looking plum chuffed. Codswallop if you ask me.

This...bloody this!! Thank you.

You can rip on Kohli all you want but if anyone is clutch it is him. Not just Day 1 in 2011, but what about the 2013 Dasagi Invitational, the 2013 Moske Regionals and last year's World Integrated Cricket Championships?? Go hide under your rock while you slander Kohli's good name...or preach to someone who doesn't follow Cricket.

Any of yous that don't watch or care about Cricket - ask yourselves this: If I could learn and get excited about a sport that is the third most popular per capita in the WORLD, would I? After Soccer and International Rockclimbing (yes, rockclimbing believe it or not), Cricket is ahead of NASCAR and American Football.

After the 2010 rule change where bowlers are forbidden from bowling the ball into the ground to a teammate as a warning, the game just hasn't been the same. I still watch, but the game isn't the same.

After the 2010 rule change where bowlers are forbidden from bowling the ball into the ground to a teammate as a warning, the game just hasn't been the same. I still watch, but the game isn't the same.

OK smart guy...two all-star rackers: Charlie Griffith (your idol) or Sundri Chinoweth - both made a name for themselves by digging the ball in a bowl (I personally think Griffith did it illegally and, as referenced in the above article is guilty as sin)....which one should go to the ICHOF??

OK smart guy...two all-star rackers: Charlie Griffith (your idol) or Sundri Chinoweth - both made a name for themselves by digging the ball in a bowl (I personally think Griffith did it illegally and, as referenced in the above article is guilty as sin)....which one should go to the ICHOF??

You know damn well that that's a lie. Yeah, so he dug the th ball in a bowl, but he didn't dig it any higher than the first wick, which ICC rules stated, at that time, before the September 2010 rule change, could be dug all the way to half of the second wick without incurring a penalty. Different era you brood!

Rewatching the match with vigor and noticed that Kohli didn't even cross before being hornswaggled by the brilliant stickwork from Gilbert!! Talk about sticky wickets! Ashwin, that cheeky bugger he, didn't even have the presence of mind to endeavor a budgie or finagle a reverse-spelunker to at least make it easier for the new batter. Jadeja was rightly brassed off at that squidgy bit of hanky panky which played right into the mitts of the switch hitting side. If that had been dropped or cocked up which how, then there was an tasty run out at the bowler's end. Crucial mistake with 12 a-bong to go in third last quarter frame.

Lively topic for debate but while both were exemplary racksmen in their own right, comparing crickers from the pre wiggens era to those in the modern dug a bowl game is like taking a waz in the middle of the queue. The juiced wicket era ended with a whimper as rule changes to promote stickplay made the once willy six-over-ten as common as the 5 baggers in. While it is your right to swapfangle digit counts for the two chilly batsmen, it is an errand best left for hoity tossers and bloodywellright punters.

Edited by Jauronimo

Lively topic for debate but while both were exemplary racksmen in their own right, comparing crickers from the pre wiggens era to those in the modern dug a bowl game is like taking a waz in the middle of the queue. The juiced wicket era ended with a whimper as rule changes to promote stickplay made the once willy six-over-ten as common as the 5 baggers in. While it is your right to swapfangle digit counts for the two chilly batsmen, it is an errand best left for hoity tossers and bloodywellright punters.

You were always a fan of the juicy wicket era....that's why I said the dug a bowls cricketers were a bunch of bloody poachers. Now if you want to compare tossers and strikers (left or center-mid like Gooligan, Muhammed or Sarnde) I can go all night...especially pre-2003 before the stump rose 10cm you wanker. #PAKfrogs

You were always a fan of the juicy wicket era....that's why I said the dug a bowls cricketers were a bunch of bloody poachers. Now if you want to compare tossers and strikers (left or center-mid like Gooligan, Muhammed or Sarnde) I can go all night...especially pre-2003 before the stump rose 10cm you wanker. #PAKfrogs

Get off your high horse already. You know bloody right well that the stump could be a full 13cm high and a striker digging a bowl wouldn't make an ounce of a difference, no matter what era. If you think Harvey Lanikaster wouldn't have won the Twenty20 championship for New Zealand back in 2009 even if he didn't dig one bowl, you're bent as a nine bob note.