London game will be streamed on Yahoo

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief people: The game IS on TV.

Get a smart TV, or a Roku, already, and you'll be enjoying a high-def experience. This is good news for sports fans, not bad.

roku streaming stick

Ok. The game is going to be on TV. There is a Yahoo file that a number of people posted which lists all the ways you can watch the game on the internet. Find the file here:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sports-news/SLN26708.html?impressions=true

Problem is, for those living outside the viewing area of Buffalo’s channel 4 you won’t be able to record the game for later viewing. It seems a downgrade of the fan experience that I haven’t heard anyone adress.

With everything I have to do on Sundays, I’m seldom able to sit in front of my TV before 2 or 2:30 in the afternoon. Don’t know what I would due without my DVR.

This game starts at 9:30am eastern time. At that hour on a Sunday morning, if we’re not sleeping in, a lot of us are at church. Or getting the family ready for church. Not being able to record the game for viewing from the beginning when we get home, is stupid. I don’t know what the league is thinking.

It’s especially unfair to Bills fans in the Rochester area. Better than 15% of season tickets holders are from Rochester. Additionally, its been said that without the support of corporate Rochester, the Bills could not survive in WNY. That is no way to treat such a large and important piece of you fan base.

Anyone got tips/advice on recording streaming video - preferably with SW that won't infect my computer with a bunch of spyware etc

I have the same question. I'm trying to research my options but I'm afraid i'll have to settle for a bit torrent after the game is over.

Ok. The game is going to be on TV. There is a Yahoo file that a number of people posted which lists all the ways you can watch the game on the internet. Find the file here:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sports-news/SLN26708.html?impressions=true

Problem is, for those living outside the viewing area of Buffalo’s channel 4 you won’t be able to record the game for later viewing. It seems a downgrade of the fan experience that I haven’t heard anyone adress.

With everything I have to do on Sundays, I’m seldom able to sit in front of my TV before 2 or 2:30 in the afternoon. Don’t know what I would due without my DVR.

This game starts at 9:30am eastern time. At that hour on a Sunday morning, if we’re not sleeping in, a lot of us are at church. Or getting the family ready for church. Not being able to record the game for viewing from the beginning when we get home, is stupid. I don’t know what the league is thinking.

It’s especially unfair to Bills fans in the Rochester area. Better than 15% of season tickets holders are from Rochester. Additionally, its been said that without the support of corporate Rochester, the Bills could not survive in WNY. That is no way to treat suherch a large and important piece of you fan base.

wow sound like alot of personal problems, and whinning. Have you heard of adoption, or divorce? give those a try, buy a bottle of scotch, stay up all night with a stripper and enjoy the game.... geesh.