[Vague Title]trade

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

marios prime has done exactly what for this franchise? Rivers is way more valuable over the next 5 years than the next 5 with Mario. As of right now the Bills are at least 3years away from possibly getting a franchise QB without making a big splash. You put Rivers on this team tomorrow, and they are a legit Super Bowl contender.

marios prime has done exactly what for this franchise? Rivers is way more valuable over the next 5 years than the next 5 with Mario. As of right now the Bills are at least 3years away from possibly getting a franchise QB without making a big splash. You put Rivers on this team tomorrow, and they are a legit Super Bowl contender.

WTF does this mean?? That good players do nothing to help you win? That a QB is the only player that wins and losses games?

I did not read the other thread on Rivers...so maybe I am missing something.

Rivers wont sign a new contract with San Diego citing family reasons and that the franchise may relocate, most likely to LA. Sounded to me like he is not sure of he wants to uproot his wife and & kids

But we think he will sign a LTC in Buffalo?????

Am i missing something here...

LMAO.. Ok..