Fake Pundit Twitter Thread

Yes, this is fake. Yes this is a chance to rag on outside commentators. But we tend to be a brilliantly vindictive and bitter lot, so I have no objections to people recreating Twitter posts that they...*sigh* sadly, could consider realistic for people who cover the Bills. Mosty because we are apparently the dumpster fire upon which good news is burned.

So far, the fake posts are:

@mikerodak: The former offensive coordinator who worked with Kaepernick and Alex Smith will likely run things similar to how he ran things with Kaepernick and Alex Smith. ESPN has paid me to share this opinion with you.

@JasonLaCanfora: Entire #Dolphins offensive lineup out for year after Suh stompings. Suh suspended indefinitely

@JasonLaCanfora: #Dolphins still best positioned to knock off #Patriots

@TheRealMelKiper 7m Mel Kiper Check out my latest 2010 NFL Mock Draft version 2,438.0 where I show how each team should have drafted. Remember to follow me for all of my re-draft articles because it really matters in 2015.

@TheRealMelKiper.. remember how i called indy taking luck.. check out this years' mock..

@JasonLaCanfora: Update: Terry Pegula's ownership bid to withdrawn due to unnoticed fact that he also owned Buffalo Sabres.

@JasonLaCanfora: Update:my sources say pegula going to go hard for the Bills despite the dual ownership problem.. may have to sell the hockey team, possibly to to his daughters,

@joebuscaglia: After watching every game that he has ever played, I have determined that Aaron Rodgers, is in fact, good.

@mikerodak: 2m BREAKING: Buffalo Bills trade 4 1st round picks to move up in draft.

@joebuscaglia Joe Buscaglia 4m @mikerodak I thought it was 5 first rounders...but we got Sammy and he's really good.