Group ticket purchase for 2015 home opener / TBDAHOT

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I increase my ticket count to 15 or 20?

Can I increase my ticket count to 15 or 20?

Not sure what I originally said, but I am like the prodigal son and everyone wants to go to the opener. I even have friends flying in from Panama who are expats from Canada. I could even go to 20 tixs.

Can we pin/sticky this thread again? I like to keep track to make sure I don't miss any opportunity!

Mr. Rubeo will contact people individually when it is time, he will not post the secret password publicly. (And "I love pandas" will not be the secret password)

Once I got official confirmation we're a go, I'll publicize that.

Due to demand (we're over 250 tickets requested and I'm not sure how many the Bills will give us), here's what I've decided. I'll be distributing the purchase details to people in a phased approach. Your contributions to this community (in terms of post count, membership seniority, and prior tailgate attendance) will determine when you will be given the opportunity to purchase from the group block. So if you joined the board last week and only have 4 posts, you'll probably be the last in line. If the Bills grant us a block smaller than the number of requests we have, it's possible we will not be able to allow some people who asked to buy from the group.

But I'm still waiting for official confirmation...

so i should make more ridiculous posts. oh thats a good idea!

My count is still seven. I think Grand Baby Ivan is more than ready at 3 months ( now) but i also am looking at mini bikes for us already.
regardless of the outcome. Thanks for the effort. :thumbsup: