Rex out for some Mex... Or maybe just furniture shopping

How do we know it was Rex? There must be thousands just like that in OP.

Thousands of trucks with that $5000+ paint job in OP? You're right.,,, or not.... Apparently you've never been to OP....

Oh, and there was the picture of him in the corner booth getting his chimmichanga on....

Augie..... I hope that was a large dose of sarcasm.... If not.... Well.... Strap that helmet up tight, hahaha

attachicon.gifmike.rex.jpeg

it was a former poster who may or may not want to ruin their perfect 10,000 post count....

the perfect former poster with the perfect 10,000 post count failed to park his truck perfectly within the lines. or is the former poster insinuating that rex is so fat he needs additional room to mount his billsmobile?

Thousands of trucks with that $5000+ paint job in OP? You're right.,,, or not.... Apparently you've never been to OP....

Oh, and there was the picture of him in the corner booth getting his chimmichanga on....

Augie..... I hope that was a large dose of sarcasm.... If not.... Well.... Strap that helmet up tight, hahaha

I always do! just before logging in here !

Ratchet down those bootstraps and shoelaces . and cinch up that skirt.

No place for the weak of spirit hereabouts!

Edited by 3rdand12

Oh, and there was the picture of him in the corner booth getting his chimmichanga on....Augie..... I hope that was a large dose of sarcasm.... If not.... Well.... Strap that helmet up tight, hahaha

Born in OP, as a matter of fact. And I was kidding, there's only one with the buffalo charging backwards! The rest of the fleet has them going forward.... to each their own. For the record, a good chimichanga is a wonderful thing!

(Even with FA and the draft, it's a long offseason and I bore easily.)

Edited by Augie

Born in OP, as a matter of fact. And I was kidding, there's only one with the buffalo charging backwards! The rest of the fleet has them going forward.... to each their own. For the record, a good chimichanga is a wonderful thing!

(Even with FA and the draft, it's a long offseason and I bore easily.)

Buffalo eat their prey from behind..... The grass never sees it coming!

I always do! just before logging in here !

Ratchet down those bootstraps and shoelaces . and cinch up that skirt.

No place for the weak of spirit hereabouts!

If this isn't the truth, I don't know what is!!!