WR Kenny Stills traded to Dolphins!

KDIGGZ

Dolphins will get WR Kenny Stills, Saints get LB Dannell Ellerbe and Miami's third-rounder, per source.

The #Dolphins are trading for WR Kenny Stills, giving back to the #Saints Dannell Ellerbe and a third round pick, source said.

LRT: If that trade goes through, Dolphins vs. Bills is gonna be fun this year. Both have playoff-caliber rosters right now.

Edited by kdiggz

Crap. That gives them a ton of cap room.

no they were about 3 mil in the hole before the trade they are now about 2 mil to the positive after draft picks if my quick math is correct

no they were about 3 mil in the hole before the trade they are now about 2 mil to the positive after draft picks if my quick math is correct

That's counting the money they already had tied up for Clay, and Cameron. Plus, they can cut Wallace after June 1 and save 6.9 as opposed to 2.5 and hold off on signing their first until after then, right?

They can cut him at any time as a post June 1st designation so he can go find a job before training camp, but I don't think they see the cap savings until after June 1st.

That could be true but I also believed they set it up where they would

This would allow the team to spend more and also allow the players to sign sooner for more