We are doing lunch with gug this Wednesday 18th want to join

mead107

I once asked Gugny to let me know the next time there's a TwoBillsDrive trip to a Bills game. He never did. Sure, I had just met the guy in the shout box and for all he knows, I'm an axe murderer, but I'll never forget. You'll never find me in the same place with Gugny, I mean, how can I justify hanging out with someone who cant even hold their "quasi-promise" they will let me know about the next TBD Bills game get together?

He promised me a good time and crushed my soul. No, I will not be joining you guys, and you can thank Gugny for that.

Sincerely

I'm NOT an axe murderer

(PS, I bet he doesnt even remember, so sad)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once asked Gugny to let me know the next time there's a TwoBillsDrive trip to a Bills game. He never did. Sure, I had just met the guy in the shout box and for all he knows, I'm an axe murderer, but I'll never forget. You'll never find me in the same place with Gugny, I mean, how can I justify hanging out with someone who cant even hold their "quasi-promise" they will let me know about the next TBD Bills game get together?

He promised me a good time and crushed my soul. No, I will not be joining you guys, and you can thank Gugny for that.

Sincerely

I'm NOT an axe murderer

He is a POS. (Of course the whole Kosher thing may have turned him off what with your user name & all)

Sincerely

I'm NOT an axe murderer

The only TBD Bills game get together is the TBDHOT. There was a thread about it with multiple posts. I'm sorry, Hammy. For the next Bills home opener, there will be a TBDHOT, which is the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Thread. I'll give you the link. If you provide your home address, social security number, cell number and email, that would be even better.

The only TBD Bills game get together is the TBDHOT. There was a thread about it with multiple posts. I'm sorry, Hammy. For the next Bills home opener, there will be a TBDHOT, which is the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Thread. I'll give you the link. If you provide your home address, social security number, cell number and email, that would be even better.

Oh don't you dare try and smooth it over now. It's too late. Normally I'm pretty open about sending my identifying information to anyone that asks, but you've burned that bridge long ago Gug.

Oh don't you dare try and smooth it over now. It's too late. Normally I'm pretty open about sending my identifying information to anyone that asks, but you've burned that bridge long ago Gug.

I can see this is going to take from work. Give me a month to hit the tanning beds.

Looks like I can make it tommorrow (pending any last minute appts in the morning). I'll text you mead to confirm. Save me a seat. Tell gugny to wear a pink carnation in his left lapel.

Peyote and horse racing don't mix.

I propose a TBD day 2 capital region draft party. Fergs, assemble your crew.

When the heck is the draft?? We don't have a first round pick so it kinda sucks this year...but we should definitely plan it next year (or a Sunday game this year). Edited by BringBackFergy

Looks like I can make it tommorrow (pending any last minute appts in the morning). I'll text you mead to confirm. Save me a seat. Tell gugny to wear a pink carnation in his left lapel.

When the heck is the draft?? We don't have a first round pick so it kinda sucks this year...but we should definitely plan it next year (or a Sunday game this year).

I will not be wearing a sport coat because it's casual Friday. But I will be naked and there will be a pink carnation sticking out of my ass.

Looks like I can make it tommorrow (pending any last minute appts in the morning). I'll text you mead to confirm. Save me a seat. Tell gugny to wear a pink carnation in his left lapel.When the heck is the draft?? We don't have a first round pick so it kinda sucks this year...but we should definitely plan it next year (or a Sunday game this year).

Thursday April 30.

Bills have pics on Friday.

That's when you guys should do your meet up.

My boss just booked me for a noon meeting. I already texted Mead.

If we can push this to next week, I will have a lot more flexibility, as my boss will not be in town. I can do any day next week.

My sincere apologies.