• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in

You missed a good time

Did leave the Bill for you.

Told them you would be in around 5:30 to pay

TRBJ wants to come next time. not sure if his boyfriend will let him fly alone.

The best fish and chips and very good company! The "tea" was also pretty damn good....tasted a lot like an IPA....

Thanks again brother...great company and great food. Not having Gugny and TRBJ there drooling over the waitress was relaxing.

Really enjoyed being in the company of fellow Bills' fans (the best fans in the world).

D

There was a table right next to us with a pretty Asian woman...Gugny had to be on his best behavior but probably wanted to jump tables and talk about Beerball with us.

That's funny. Because whenever Mead and I get together for lunch, we spend at least an hour talking about Beerball. An hour of laughing is actually a decent workout.

I can see this is going to take from work. Give me a month to hit the tanning beds.

You could come to some Texas "pool/hot tub parties too!

Thanks again brother...great company and great food. Not having Gugny and TRBJ there drooling over the waitress was relaxing.

Really enjoyed being in the company of fellow Bills' fans (the best fans in the world).

D

Did you guys remember to extend your pinky finger

drinking your tea?

You could come to some Texas "pool/hot tub parties too!

Did you guys remember to extend your pinky finger

drinking your tea?

I learned the pinky extension from the best....the Three Stooges!

D

It was great meeting you as well and glad you could join us! You need to make the journey to the TBDHOT this year!

I learned the pinky extension from the best....the Three Stooges!

It was great meeting you as well and glad you could join us! You need to make the journey to the TBDHOT this year!

Flutie Flakes, everyone will expect some kind of food from you this year after your mastery of the stromboli oven!

Flutie Flakes, everyone will expect some kind of food from you this year after your mastery of the stromboli oven!

I don't know about mastery Gug since I was late in getting the stromboli out. There is no replacing the "Stromboli King"! Will definitely bring some Italian sausage from Garofalo's and maybe a bushel or two of clams...

See you next week for lunch?

I don't know about mastery Gug since I was late in getting the stromboli out. There is no replacing the "Stromboli King"! Will definitely bring some Italian sausage from Garofalo's and maybe a bushel or two of clams...

See you next week for lunch?

Should we change this thread title to "#SaratogaMafia" ? Message me if you guys go again.

Next week sounds good. Right now, Wednesday looks to be best for me. If another day works better for you guys, I'm pretty sure I can juggle things around - so let's see what works best for everyone.