Scott Chandler RELEASED (Now signed by Pats)

KDIGGZ

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will never be forgiven for blowing the Falcons game up in Toronto.

Foregiven by whom?

Teammates? Coaches? The FO? Those folks foregive all the time because they know its the nature of the beast.

I'm really curious about your connection to the team as with each succeding post you paint a picture of someone who's more outsider than insider...

Foregiven by whom?

Teammates? Coaches? The FO? Those folks foregive all the time because they know its the nature of the beast.

I'm really curious about your connection to the team as with each succeding post you paint a picture of someone who's more outsider than insider...

Forgivin by me, obviously. I am a fan of the Bills, that is my connection.

Imo

I think Fred gets some sort of special restructure. You watch

I agree with you. If not he should be cut. They still need a TE or two, a LB (Spikes hopefully), and a 3rd safety. An OG is not an absolute need in terms of numbers but I would love to upgrade the OG talent pool and if possible dump Williams.

FJ should restructure or Whaley shoudl go to Pegual and say would you like a RB with no legs or an OG to plow the road for McCoy....

I agree with you. If not he should be cut. They still need a TE or two, a LB (Spikes hopefully), and a 3rd safety. An OG is not an absolute need in terms of numbers but I would love to upgrade the OG talent pool and if possible dump Williams.

FJ should restructure or Whaley shoudl go to Pegual and say would you like a RB with no legs or an OG to plow the road for McCoy....

nailed it